Baby Shower

Zoey POV

"Hey, babe since I'm like 7 months pregnant now and the baby shower's tomorrow, we should probably think about baby names," I said as I climbed into bed and Jared finished brushing his teeth.

A/N - yeah I know a few chapters ago she was like 2 months but just go with it.

I heard him spit before he said, "yeah we should. What were you thinking?"

I said, "Well I've always liked the names Nevaeh and Hope for a girl and then I don't know, maybe we could do Tristan something for the boy since it's your middle name."

He walked to bed as he said, "Nevaeh Hope... I like that. And Tristan... hmm... Tristan Cole?"

I smiled and said, "sounds perfect," then pecked his lips as he got into bed.

He smiled as he laid down and I put my head on his chest then he said, "that went a lot easier than I expected it to. Gen and I argued like all of her pregnancy with the boys."

I said, "well I'm glad it was easier than that."

He said, "so am I," as he turned the bedside lamp off and kissed my head before we both went to sleep.

*Next day, party time*

All the main cast/crew of SPN and Walker (Jensen, Misha, Alex, JDM, Samantha Smith, Felicia, Kim, Singer, Bobo, Kripke, Keegan, Kale, Violet, and Lindsey) and their families were here plus, Alexis Bledel, Lauren Graham, and Chad Michael Murray from Gilmore Girls were invited as well and everyone besides Gen, Alexis, and Lauren was here. I invited the Walker cast and the SPN girls and Jared invited JDM, Kripke, Singer, and Bobo with Jensen, Misha, and Alex automatically being invited. I also asked him to invite Alexis and Lauren because I always wanted to meet them and I knew he was still good friends with them and Chad I said I wanted Jared to invite him because I knew they were good friends too and also because I wanted to meet him.

So far everyone seemed to be having fun talking and snacking and playing the few games we had out. There wasn't really much planned except cake, presents, and the gender/name reveals so everyone was just hanging out and some of the kids were playing in the pool along with Vicki and Maison. JJ and the boys were running around in the yard with Kim's girl, Jared and Jensen were talking, and everyone else was kinda doing whatever.

When Alexis and Lauren got here, they asked where to put the presents then set them down and came back to give me a hug.

After I sat back down, I said, "I'm not sure how much Jared said about me but I'm a huge fan of you both and Lauren, I loved Talking As Fast As I Can and Someday, Someday. They were both great books."

Lauren said, "Aw thank you! I'm glad you liked them!"

I smiled and said you're welcome then asked them what their favorite part of working on Gilmore Girls was.

Lauren said her favorite part was getting to play Lorelai and escape to a world that wasn't her own because Lorelai was so funny and witty. Plus, she also liked getting to work with Alexis because she was younger so Lauren got to teach her a lot of stuff.

Alexis said her favorite was getting to play someone so much like herself but also so different too as well as work with Jared and Lauren because she always thought Jared was cute and learned a lot from them both.

I said, "oh that's so cool! But, no leftover feelings or anything for Jared though right?"

Alexis said, "Oh gosh no! I got over him a long time ago and I'm happy with my husband. But, even if I did still like him, you guys are clearly perfect for each other and I'd never come between that so, nothing to worry about. Promise."