Audition & On Set

*Zoey POV*

I woke up excited for the first time in months! I had an audition for my favorite show, Supernatural. All the description said was that it was a love interest for one of the boys, which made me happy either way but I REALLY hoped it would be Sam because Jared's the cuter out of the two (to me), and his stuff with Always Keep Fighting and the other campaigns mean a lot to me.

Sorry, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Zoey and I'm 23, almost 24. I've been watching Supernatural since like 2008 and fell in love with Sam/Jared right away. When he started AKF and opened up about his own struggles with depression, I fell even more in love with him and it's been my dream to at least meet him. I moved to LA about 2 years ago and have been cast in a few things but nothing big like this so I was excited, especially because if I get this, it'll show my family I'm actually meant to be here. They don't talk to me because I left but I know my dad and sister still watch Supernatural so they'll definitely see me. Anyway, enough about all that.

I walked out of my apartment and practically skipped outside and to the car. Once I got in, I put on my Supernatural playlist then drove to the audition.

*Jared POV*

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist so I could go make sure Tom and Shep had gotten up for school. I saw they weren't in their rooms so I figured Gen must have gotten them up then went back in the bathroom to get dressed.

As I pulled my beanie on and walked downstairs, Shep ran to hug me. I picked him up and went into the kitchen to grab something quick for breakfast and say good morning to Gen and Tom. Gen was in the middle of cutting up some fruit so I said good morning and went to get a water bottle from the fridge.

Tom cheerily said, "good morning Dad!" and Gen muttered out a "good morning."

I went behind her and started to rub her shoulders but she pulled away so I said, "what's wrong?"

She said, "I can't believe you have to work late AGAIN! You're always either at work late or out with Jensen, Misha, and Alex at that stupid bar," and rolled her eyes.

As I was about to answer the school bus honked its horn so I told Shep and Tom to grab their backpacks and go then Gen and I gave them kisses on their way out.

Once they were gone I said, "What about you?! I said that I was going to be home by 9-9:30 the other night and that I wanted to spend time together and you said okay but you were caught up at work and wouldn't be home until like 12. I came home and watched TV for a little bit because I wanted to wait for you still but you didn't walk through that door until 3-4 in the morning and were clearly drunk. So I could say the same about you!"

Gen didn't say anything, just started to wash the cutting board and put the noncut fruit in the fridge so I sighed, shook my head, and walked out to my car.

When I got in, I turned the car on then called Gen and said, "I just wanted to let you know that I still love you."

She said, "I still love you too," then hung up and I know she probably slammed the phone on the counter.

I sighed and drove off, hoping for a good day at work. I needed it to take my mind off everything else.

About half an hour later I pulled in and parked next to someone in her car and it looked like she was talking to herself, maybe giving herself a pep talk?

I smiled because I remembered the days I did the same thing and walked to find Singer because we were doing auditions first thing, which was the reason that our filming start time got pushed back and I'd be home late.