Hanging Out

*Zoey's POV*

I woke up at about 12 to a good morning text from Jared, about 10 gifs from the group chat, and a text from Dee inviting me over for the day. I said good morning back to Jared, replied with a bunch of gifs to the group, and told Dee, "of course! It's my day off but I'm used to always having something to do so I'll be over in an hour," then got up and jumped in the shower.

Once I got out of the shower, I picked out a simple red shirt and a pair of jeans from my closet then got dressed and left, grabbing a Sausage and Egg biscuit from the McDonald's drive-thru on my way.

I got there at about 1 and JJ opened the door then I heard Dee yell, "I'm in here!"

I took my shoes off and smiled at Jensen, who was asleep on the couch with Odette in his arms and paused to take a picture. I walked into the kitchen and Dee dried her hands so she could hug me then went back to washing dishes as I sat down at the counter.

She said, "what's up?!" and I smiled like I had something to tell her then turned to JJ, who was sitting next to me, and said, "sweetie, I love you but I want to talk to your mom about something right now. Can you go play on your own for a bit?"

JJ said, "okay!" then got off the chair and gave Dee and me hugs before walking upstairs.

Dee looked at me with wide eyes, leaned closer to me, and said, "spill! Now!"

I smiled and started blushing then said, "so you know how I told you Gen and Jared have been having issues and that he and I were close?"

She nodded her head and I continued, saying, "well um he and I had sex the other day after he told me he was leaving Genevieve."

She said, "wait, WHAT?! Does Jensen know? Does anyone know?"

I said, "yeah Jensen knows. Jared said he kinda figured it out on his own and Misha and Jensen had a bet going, I guess, so Misha knows too and I'm pretty sure Alex knows. Plus you and then I told my best friend right after it happened."

She said, "wait so what happened??"

I said, "it was the other day after I went home from the birthday party. Jared showed up at my house at the same time as I got home and he told me he and Gen got into it bad the night before and said he realized he had feelings for me then he kissed me! And I melted for a second but then realized what we were doing was wrong and started protesting, saying I'd wait for him but didn't want to do anything at least until he told her and then he cut me off, kissing me again. And that time I just completely melted and next thing I know, we're on our way to my bed and having sex! And my Jack was he was amazing! Ugh! Best I've ever had," as she laughs then I continue, "after we -"

I'm cut off by Jared who says, "really?! I'm the best you've ever had?!"

I immediately start blushing and bite my lip then turn around to say, "yes really you were," then turn back to Dee.

Jared then came behind me and kept trying to kiss me and hold me and get my attention but I purposefully ignored him and continued, "after we were done, we talked about what he was going to do, and then we fell asleep for a few hours. When we woke up, he used my shower then had to hurry to leave to go get the divorce papers."

I grabbed Jared's hands from my ears as he was trying to give me wet willys, and just mess with my face in general, then said, "Jared stop it I'm talking!" and turned back to Danneel saying, "and then I called my friend and we talked about what happened then Jared called to let me know he was telling Gen then texted me when he did tell her and now we're here!"

I then turned to Jared and gave him a face similar to the one Sam gave Dean after he said "Dean what do you think you're doing?" in Tall Tales as he raised his eyebrows and said, "are you done talking yet?"