Twin's Birth

Jared POV

"Hi! My fiancé's in labor!" I said, more like yelled, to the front desk as I pushed Zoey in on a wheelchair.

The receptionist said, "Oh! Okay hang on, I'll go get the doctor!" and ran off.

They came back moments later with a doctor who waved us back and talked while leading us to a room, "Hello I'm Dr. Grace. As soon as we get you to a room we'll get you checked out and see where we're at okay?"

Zoey just nodded as she was going through her breathing exercises, currently crushing my hand from squeezing it.

We finally got to a room and got Zoey in a bed then the doctor checked her out and said, "okay so she's only a few centimeters dilated and the babies look good so, for now, there's not much we can do except wait for her to progress more. I will be back in about half an hour to check on her but if you need anything, press this button and I'll be back here."

I was still holding Zoey's hand and said okay through gritted teeth as another contraction had just hit so she resumed her death grip.

As she let go, Gen called me and said she was here so I went out to get her.

When Gen and the kids came in, she went by Zoey and helped her breathe better while the kids went to say hi and see how she was doing.

After they said hi, Gen stayed with her while I played with the kids off to the side.

A few minutes later, Jensen and Danneel came in and said hi and asked how she was doing. Jensen made some joke that caused all 3 girls to glare at him while he laughed then walked over to me after realizing he was no longer welcome there.

Misha, Shoshannah, and Kim came at the same time and said hi as well then Misha came by me and the kids while the girls talked.

Eventually, the kids got bored so we turned the TV on for them while the rest of us kept Zoey company.

During one really bad contraction, Zoey was squeezing mine and Kim's hands as she yelled, "Jared I hate you! I love you, but fuck I hate you!!"

We all laughed and I kissed her forehead then said, "I love you too baby. And that's exactly what Gen said to me too."

Zoey cracked a smile at that before going back to yelling as the doctor walked back in.

She said, "well, I can hear things are going well in here," before she smiled and started to check on Zoey.

A few minutes later, Dr. Grace said, "well Zoey you're about ready to start pushing. I'm going to go get everything that I need and I'll let you figure out who's staying and who's going okay?"

Zoey just nodded and squeezed my hand again before saying, "babe. I want you. And all the girls. Can stay. Jensen, Misha. Will you guys. Take the kids somewhere. Please? I don't want them to see anything. And I might. Accidentally say words they shouldn't hear," between and through contractions.

Jensen and Misha nodded before taking the kids out as Dr. Grace came back in with 2 other nurses and said, "Dad, do you want to help?"

I looked at Zoey and she nodded so I kissed her head then said, "I love you baby. You got this," before going over to the doctor.

She handed me a gown and gloves to put on over my clothes as she told Zoey to start pushing.

Zoey reached her now empty hand out for Danneel and she walked over to her. As Danneel grabbed her hand, Zoey pulled her other hand away from Kim and reached for Shoshannah as she said, "Gen if you want, you can go watch or help or whatever."