Moving Day

Zoey POV

"Hey Zoey where do you want me to put this?" Danneel said as she walked in the house behind me, box practically slipping out of her fingers.

I said, "you can just set it in the living room. Sorry it's so heavy."

She said, "it's okay. I'm the one who grabbed it."

I said, "yeah true. Thanks for helping by the way."

She said, "yeah well I was bored and this'll kill time until everyone gets home. Plus, the more I help, the quicker you get done. Is Jared at work?"

I said, "yeah, he'll be home in a little bit. He told me to wait for him but I was bored so I just did it myself. I know the kids are at school but where's Jensen?"

Danneel said, "oh he had a costume fitting and some other stuff to do for The Boys and then I think he was meeting up with Steve to record a little bit for Radio Company and he'll probably stop to check in on the Brewery on his way home too."

I said, "wow sounds like a busy day."

She said, "yeah it is. He was up at 5 this morning and he hasn't had to do that in a while. Like I think before quarantine started and Supernatural shut down."

I said, "geez. Must've been hard."

She said, "eh a little but he's used to having to go back and forth between getting up early and not."

I said, "oh yeah I guess so. Well, you good to go upstairs now?"

She said yeah then we picked up our boxes and took them upstairs to my room.

Once we got to my room, we set the boxes down and I said, "the box I have goes to the closet and the one you have goes to the bathroom."

She said okay then moved her box to the bathroom and we spent the next hour or so unpacking them. After I finished my box, I went to help Dee with hers and we were about 3/4ths done with it when we heard the door open and Jared yelled, "hello! I'm home!"

I said, "up here baby!" then got up and ran to meet him. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek then he wrapped his arms around me and I felt him smile against my neck as he said, "hi babe. Is everything okay?"

I said, "yeah. I just missed you," then leaned back slightly to kiss him.

He kissed back until Dee said, "hey did you forget about me?"

I laughed and hugged Jared's side as I said, "no sorry. Just missed him a lot today."

She smiled and said, "it's fine. I'm the same way with Jensen. Just... save the eye fucking for later."

The 3 of us started laughing as I said "Dee!" and smacked her arm before walking back into the room.

She followed and said, "sorry! I just don't want to be a part of it," then picked up her phone as it went off.

A few seconds later she said, "Jensen's home so I'm gonna go if that's okay?"

I said, "yeah of course! Go. Have fun and enjoy but be safe. Love you," then we both laughed slightly and hugged as she said, "I will. Love you too."

We kissed cheeks before letting go of the hug and she let herself out.

Jared said, "I'm gonna shower. You wanna join?"

I bit my lip and said, "that sounds nice but I'm tired. I think I'll lay down for a bit. Come join me after?"

He said okay and pecked my lips then kissed my head.