Date

Zoey POV

About a week after we all went to Six Flags, I called Jared and said, "Hey babe um the kids are going with Genevieve for the next few days right?"

He said, "uh yeah. Why?"

I said, "well, Tonia's leaving today and I'm not used to being alone anymore and don't really wanna go back to it just yet so I was wondering if you would come over? At least for tonight?"

He said, "yeah sure. Of course. She's coming to get them at uhhh hang on. Hey Tom, when is your mom coming to get you guys?"

I heard Tom say, "6 I think."

Jared said, "okay thanks buddy. Love you," then said back to me, "Tom said 6."

I said, "okay cool um does 8 sound good?"

Jared said, "that sounds perfect."

I said, "okay great. And don't eat dinner. We can eat here."

He said, "okay sounds good," and I could hear the smile in his voice.

I smiled in return then said, "cool! Hey, can I talk to O for a minute?"

He said, "yeah sure," then I heard him call her and give her the phone.

She said, "hi Oey," (she had a hard time with her Z's) and I smiled then said, "hey Dot. How's my favorite little girl today."

She said, "I'm not your favorite. You tell JJ that all the time."

I smiled again and said, "well, you're all my favorites."

She said, "I'm okay. I miss you."

My heart fluttered and I smiled then said, "I miss you too. Are your brothers being nice? Are you being good?"

She said, "yessss..."

I said, "okay. I love you."

She said, "I love you too," then handed the phone back to Jared.

Jared and I laughed then he said, "the boys want me to go play with them. I'll see you tonight okay?"

I said, "okay love you."

He said, "love you too," then hung up.

When I got off the phone, I turned to Tonia and said, "okay so he's coming over at 8 and we're leaving here at 4:30. I'll be back here at about 6. Let's see... it's 2 now. Okay um, do you need to pack anything else before you leave?"

Tonia said, "just my last minute stuff at like 4."

I said, "okay cool. Can you help me sweep and mop and then we need to find a big blanket and some candles if possible?"

Tonia said, "yeah sure. Get me a broom and I'll start in here."

I said, "cool, thanks," grabbed the broom then said, "I'm gonna go clean my bathroom."

She said okay and we both put our headphones and music on then got to work.

After about 45 minutes, Tonia poked her head in the bathroom and said, "Hey, I'm done. Anything else you need me to do?"

I said, "yeah can you go wipe down the table and counters then do the dishes if needed?"

She said, "yeah sure," then we went back to work.

I finished the bathroom about 15 minutes later and went to check how Tonia was doing. She only had 2 dishes left so I put Radio Company on my speaker and started looking for a blanket.

After a few minutes, Tonia helped me and we ended up finding a red fuzzy one in the back of my closet. We laid it out in the living room in between the TV and the couch, moving the coffee table to do so, then spent about 30 minutes searching for candles. We only ended up finding 2 so I decided to pick some up on my way home and said I was going to go shower and get ready to leave.