Divorce

*Jared POV*

I woke up the next morning and saw that Gen was already up. I got out of bed and went downstairs to see where everyone was. No one was home but there was a note on the fridge that said, "Jared, took the kids to the zoo. Do whatever the fuck you want. See you later."

I sighed and rolled my eyes then took a shower. After my shower, I still couldn't shake our fight and the fact that I couldn't get Zoey out of my head so I grabbed my coat and headed to her house.

Once I got there, I knocked then turned around and started to walk away because I had no idea what in the world I was doing there. I looked down at the ground and started to walk back to the car then ran into Zoey. I said, "Zoey! What are you doing out here?"

She said, "I'm just coming back from Dee and Jensen's. I could ask you the same thing though. What's up?" and went to unlock the door.

I said, "well um Gen and I had a bad fight last night, and then when I got up this morning she had already left with the kids to go to the zoo, which is random, and I just couldn't shake our fight and decided to come over."

She set her keys down and took her jacket off then said, "oh wow. I'm sorry," as she hugged me.

As she pulled away, I looked at her and saw her hair thrown in a messy bun, the red in her cheeks because of the cold, and the pajamas she was wearing and thought she looked so freaking adorable. I don't know what came over me but I couldn't help myself and grabbed her face to tilt it to mine then kissed her.

She barely got out a "J, what -" before our lips met and I felt her melt into the kiss. It lasted a few seconds before she pushed away and said, "okay not that I haven't dreamed of kissing you outside of filming and not that that was anything short of amazing but, what in the world?!"

I said, "I don't really know. I just know that I couldn't stop thinking about you after yesterday and I decided after last night to divorce Genevieve and then I saw you this morning in the pajamas with your messy hair and red cheeks and just couldn't hold back anymore. I'm sorry."

She started blushing and said, "J, that's sweet but you're still married. I can't. Not until you tell Genevieve you're divorcing her at least. I'm sorry. As much as I want to, it's not right. I love you, I do, and I'll wait for you but - "

As she was rambling, I only heard excuses and couldn't focus on what she was saying so I kissed her again, cutting her off.

She kissed me back, melting again, and this time melted completely into my arms instead of stopping the kiss. Before long we had made our way to her bed with her taking my shirt off and me unbuckling her bra on the way there.

I laid her down on the bed and continued to kiss her as she undid my belt. We quickly got the rest of our clothes off and made out for a minute then I kissed all the way from her chest down her stomach. She then pulled my face back up to hers and kissed me as I went inside her.

After a few minutes, we both finished and came off our high as I laid on the bed next to her, breathing heavily.

I saw her smile out of the corner of my eye but then quickly dropped it as she turned to me and said, "Jared what the fuck did we just do?! What about Genevieve!"

I said, "what about her? She's cheating already and I'm gonna go straight from here to get the divorce papers. We don't love each other. I guess we haven't for a while but I didn't see that we'd just become comfortable with each other until I met you, and she's seen it for a while."

She looked into my eyes, searching to see if I was telling the truth, and sighed then said, "okay I guess. If you're sure and promise that it's over with you guys."