Spa Day

Zoey POV

"Okay, girls you ready?" Dee said as she came out of her house and closed the trunk.

Gen and I nodded then Dee tossed me the keys and said, "here. You drive."

I said, "oh okay," and got in the driver's side as Dee got in the back and Gen got in the front passenger seat then Dee texted me the address.

I hooked my phone to the car, put navigation and music on, then started driving.

When we got there, it looked more like a hotel than anything but was still very beautiful. I parked the car and we got everything out then walked to check in.

Once we checked in, we went to our room and got our stuff organized then I took a shower while Dee looked at what we could do.

When I got out of the shower, she said, "so, there's a bunch of facials we could do, some massages in about an hour, then they've also got a buffet, a pool, some yoga and meditation classes, and a hot tub."

I said, "we could go get a facial or two and then a massage!"

Gen said, "yeah and then we could eat then go to the pool and and do a yoga or meditation class after."

Dee said, "sounds like a plan! Then to round out the night we could go in the hot tub to relax then come back here and go to bed?"

Gen and I said, "sounds good to me!" then they took showers before we went to get our facials.

During the second facial, I said, "hey, Dee and I were shopping and ended up getting matching bracelets for us 3 and the girls plus matching necklaces for us 3," then pulled out the boxes and said, "she and I already have ours on, see?" then we both showed her and I continued, "and her girls have their bracelets but I figured you and I could give Odette hers together."

Gen opened them and said, "Aw these are beautiful! Thank you guys! And yeah, we can give it to her together when we get home."

I smiled and said, "cool. We even got Nevaeh one for when she's old enough."

She slide the bracelet on and said, "that's a good idea! Can you help me put the necklace on?"

I said yeah then put it on. She smiled and said thank you again then we air hugged since we had the masks on.

After the masks, we got the massages then went to the buffet. They had Mac and cheese, some burgers, chicken nuggets, fries, ice cream, a salad bar, a dessert bar, and a bunch of other stuff too but the girls and I just got a burger and fries, plus I got some Mac and cheese.

After we ate, we went back to the room and started looking for our swim suits. Dee and Gen were both ready to go but I'd gone through my bag 3 times already and still couldn't find mine so I groaned in frustration and almost threw my bag then said, "did either of you bring an extra suit? I've gone through this bag 3 times and still can't find mine!"

Gen said, "yeah sure. Here, let me find it. It might be a little small though."

I shrugged and said, "it's okay. Everything's small on me right now," and we all laughed lightly.

I got changed then we went down and talked and swam for about an hour. Well, really I swam laps while they talked and I joined in for a few sentences when I stopped by them.

As we got out of the pool, Dee said, "Zoey I didn't know you liked swimming so much."

I said, "oh gosh yes. I love it! I could do it all day everyday. I'm like a fish."

We all smiled then rinsed off in the showers before changing and going to put our suits in the room.

As we walked out of the room, I said, "so do you guys want to do a yoga class or a meditation class? I kinda wanna do both so whichever y'all want I'm okay with."