First Day

Zoey POV

This was it! Today was my first day as an official member of the cast! I was so excited!

Jared added me to the group chat between him, Alex, Misha, and Jensen so I get a lot of gifs from them and other funny random things. We have a lot of weird and random conversations. Those boys are crazy I tell ya but I love them all the same. They didn't even hesitate to treat me like family, which is nice because it shows that they really do think of fans as family.

Jared and I have also been texting a lot between the two of us and he's opened up to me a lot about him and Genevieve fighting all the time, which sucked to hear honestly because I really do like them together. It felt nice being the one he opened up to about it though because he hadn't even told Jensen about them fighting yet. I was happy he and I were getting so close but at the same time, I felt weird about it because I didn't want Genevieve to think he and I were doing anything, especially because I know Jared and I have been on the phone a few times and he's told her he was talking to Jensen then said it was because she constantly thinks he's cheating.

This was all going through my head as I was taking my shower and getting ready. As I was pulling my AKF sweater over my head, I got about 5 notifications from the group of the boys sending various good morning gifs back and forth.

I laughed and was in the middle of replying when I got my usual "good morning, Always Keep Fighting," text from Jared. That had started a few days ago when I was feeling down the day before and in the morning he texted me that when he'd gotten up at like 5 am to go film. I woke up and remembered the night before so I was feeling upset again but went to go text him then saw that and instantly felt better so I asked him to start doing that every morning. Sometimes he'll change it up and say Love Yourself First or something else too.

I texted back and said, "good morning. Always Keep Fighting, J," then sent a gif of Jensen saying "fight those fairies," and a laughing crying face emoji. He sent the laughing crying face back then called and asked how I was feeling about today.

I said, "nervous but okay. Has Gen started anything yet this morning?"

He said, "no because I snuck out and am already halfway to work."

I said, "oh wow. That must be why you called me instead of texting? And geez, that bad huh?"

He said, "yeah. She and I got into it pretty bad last night. I got suspicious of her cheating on me and confronted her about it. She didn't even try to deny it so I don't know what's going to happen."

I said, "Dang. I'm so sorry. That sucks."

He said, "thanks Zo. I'm at work though so I'll see you when you get here."

I said, "Okay. Love you J. Sorry again."

He said, "It's okay. Love you too wiggle worm," then hung up.

I smiled at him saying he loved me and calling me wiggle worm (the nickname he'd come up with because I never seemed to be able to sit still or only do one thing at a time) and walked to my car then drove to work.

When I got there, I walked to hair and makeup and saw Jensen and Jared there already. I waved to them and sat down then asked how they were doing. They said they were good then Jared got up and walked over to my chair and gave me a hug.

I hugged back and said, "Hey how are you doing? Any better?"

He said, "Hey I'm okay. A little better. Your nerves calmed down at all?"

I said, "eh a little."

He said, "you'll do great. I'm gonna go. I've gotta talk to Singer about something."