Gen and Zoey Bonding

Zoey POV

"Hey babe I'm on my way to Gen's," I said as I walked into the backyard to say bye to everyone and he was pushing them on the swings.

Jared had the day off and was spending it with the kids so I could go hang out with her.

He and I said, "bye, love you," then kissed before I hugged the kids and left.

When I got to Gen's house, I knocked and when she opened the door, we said hi and hugged then we went inside. She showed me the house then we went to her room.

It was small, definitely a lot smaller than her and Jared's old (I guess now mine and Jared's) room. It had the bed in the middle back wall, a small closet on the right side, and a dresser against the wall to the left. The rest of the room was full of boxes and had stuff kind of everywhere.

We walked in and sat down on the bed as she said, "sorry about the mess. I'm still organizing everything."

I said, "it's fine. I live with Jared, and you know how he is."

We laughed and she said, "that's true," then I said, "plus I'm still getting some of my stuff organized too so I get it."

She said, "cool. How are the babies? How are you feeling? I know Dee was starting to get kinda blah around now so I was just wondering."

I said, "I've been good. I have my moments but overall, still pretty good."

She said, "good. I'm glad. What's your favorite part of this whole thing?"

I said, "what? Being with Jared? Or being pregnant? Or when I was on set?"

She said, "I meant being pregnant but all of it I guess."

I said, "um well being pregnant is probably the fact that I'm growing humans and feeling them move around. On set is probably that even when I was brand new, everyone treated me like family and were all so sweet and genuine. And Jared ummm... the sex," we both laughed, "no, probably the fact that he's such a kid sometimes and I also know that he means everything he says."

She smiled and said, "Aw yeah I liked that too about being pregnant. And same with being on set. For Wildfire, it took some time before we felt like family but you go to the Supernatural set and it's just like they've been working together their whole lives. Jared is definitely something else when it comes to being a kid. He's ALWAYS making jokes and stuff. Even now he'll randomly text me about stuff the kids are doing or stuff he randomly remembers that they did and it's insane."

I said, "yeah he's his own thing," then we both laughed and I happened to see what looked like Tom's book then pointed and said, "is that Tom's book?"

She said, "yes! He was so cute! I wanted to buy a second one because of how fast I filled it up but I just made him a bunch of scrapbooks instead. And I'll show you those too if you want."

I said, "ooooo yes," then scooted closer to her as she opened the book.

The first page was just all his information like name, parents names, where/when he was born, how big he was, etc. Then, there were a bunch of pictures of first everything (bath, steps, diaper, time home, sitting in a high chair/car seat, etc.) it was so full it looked more like a scrapbook than a baby's first book. Tom was absolutely adorable though, and Jared and Gen looked so young and happy. It was amazing and sweet and beautiful.

About halfway through, there was a bunch of pictures of the 3 of them and it said first family photos. Tom was about 3 months old and they were wearing shirts that said king, queen, and prince on them.

Gen said, "you know Jared looked everywhere for those shirts. I had the idea and he could find a bunch of them but none were the same color and the day before our pictures, he found them at Goodwill after looking there for the millionth time in 2 days."