Zoey and Dee Bonding

Zoey POV

"Zoey get up!" Danneel said as she turned the room light on.

I said, "what the hell... what are you doing?"

She said, "We're spending the day together remember? The boys have off so Gen's got her 3 kids, mine are at their grandmas, and Vicki's got hers so Jared, Jensen, an Misha could spend the day together too."

I groaned and said, "yeah I remember. Just... give me a minute to wake up."

She bounced down on my bed, being way too cheery and awake for my liking, and said, "okay. But hurry up please. There's a really good sale at Bath and Body Works and I want to get there before everything is gone."

I sighed and said "okay. I'm getting up. And we better stop at Hot Topic!"

She laughed and said, "don't you mean 'the Hot Topical'?!" quoting Cas.

I smiled and said, "yes, the Hot Topical."

She shrugged and smiled triumphantly then said, "okay. Whatever."

I laughed and shook my head as I got up and walked to the bathroom then when I closed the door she said, "hey are you gonna shower too?"

I said, "yeah... why?"

She said, "want me to pick out an outfit for you?"

I said, "sure why not. Surprise me!"

She said, "yay! Okay!"

I came out 10 minutes later to see she'd laid out a pair of cowboy boots with a pair of jean shorts and a plain black tank top.

I said, "ooooo yay! You picked cowboy boots!"

She smiled as she shook her head then said, "you and your cowboy boots!"

I shrugged and said, "they're cute and comfy!"

She said, "you really are a Texan at heart."

I pulled my last boot on and stood up then said, "yup! You ready?"

She said yeah and grabbed her keys off my dresser as I grabbed mine and my phone off my bedside table then we went downstairs and decided to take her car.

When the car turned on, the radio started playing and it was Night Moves so I smiled, turned it up, and started singing along, pretending I was in the scene with Sam and Dean driving.

Dee laughed and said, "you really like the show huh?"

I said, "yup. It was all I had for a while. Now shush. I'm in the Impala."

She laughed again and said okay then let me be.

After the song was over, they went to a bunch of commercials so I turned it down and we talked until we got to the mall.

Inside the mall, I saw a Starbucks and made my way to the line with Dee following me.

After we had our drinks, we went to Ross and got some clothes for ourselves plus shoes and clothes for Nevaeh and Tristan. Dee also saw a unicorn backpack and got it for JJ.

Once we left Ross, we walked and talked while going in and out of various stores.

"So, how's Family Business and Chaos going?" I asked as we walked out of Forever 21.