Together

We start here..

Lisa heard a soft giggle on her side, she doesn't have to open her eyes to know who it is. She knows that girlish sound all too well.

"babe.." a melodic voice whispered playfully in her ear, which made a little bit ticklish. 'this woman will be the death of me' she can't help but smile as her eyes opens lazily. As expected, she found her lovely wife gawking at her. If Mrs. Manoban woke up earlier than she does, it only means one thing. She needs something.

Lisa smiled bigger to her personal Goddess of a wife who is occupied kissing her neck. "Good morning" she purred seductively as her delicate hands slowly slides on the length of her body.

"Good morning to you to.. You woke up early today" she grinned as she wraps her arms around her.

"I did... will I get a prize?" Chaeyoung breathes as she pushed herself up and put her wife beneath her. she comfortably sat on  her torso, pinning her on their bed. She give her a playful but very seductive smirk.

"If you will do this every day.. I will put everything we owned under your name." Lisa gave her a wink as her hands travels on her wife's thighs.

Chaeyoung chuckled as she looks down to her woman. "Shall we start the transfer of the properties then?" She bit her lips that made Lisa stiffen.

"Where do you want to start Rosie?" She asked huskily as she pulled her down by her waist.

"Let's tag you first as my property... " Chaeyoung slowly landed her lips to Lisa's who welcomed her kiss very enthusiastically. Lisa rolled up to top her wife, deepening the kiss in the process. they are off to a good start when suddenly her phone vibrates on the night stand beside their bed.

Lisa tried to pull herself halfheartedly, but her wife embraced her neck preventing her to do so "Don't you dare answer that, Manoban" Chaeyoung said in a stern voice.

"It might be important Chaeyoung" Lisa sighed when  she saw her wife pout in disappointment as she gets up and reach for her phone.

Chaeyoung watched Lisa as she sits properly in their bed. Lisa can be the best wife if she is not too busy all day, everyday. Sometimes she wishes that she can have a time off from her firm and just focus on their family from time to time, because they barely have time for each other specially these past few months. She completely understands that she has a great responsibility of growing her firm, but they are already married for 3 years. She wouldn't get this upset if they have a child like their friends Jisoo and Jennie.

"Ok...I'll be there in an hour." She frowned as she heard her say that before she put down the phone.

"I get it... they need you in the office" She muttered as soon as Lisa turned to face her with guilt.

Lisa felt sorry for her wife looking all disappointed, she pecked her lips and she whispered. "I will make up to you" she smiled at her pouting wife before she gets off the bed.

"Lisa, you know that babies don't come from trees right? If we want children we need to MAKE them!" She stressed out as she helps her pick up her clothes.

"I know baby, we just did that like two days ago.." she smiled when she remembered what happened but her good wife smacks her with her own clothes. "Aw!" she winced as she rubbed her arms.

"That was four days ago!" Chaeyoung yelled at her with an offended expression.

Lisa panicked when she realized her mistake. "Baby, I'm sorry! It's just that I still remember it so vividly, making me think that we just did it."

"Are you cheating on me, Lisa Manoban?" Chaeyoung glared at her wife with her arms crossed in her chest ready to fight if she dares to answer her wrongly.