Unexpected

Turned out that Chanyeol was sent by her Dad to pick them up, over the years the two park families were able to restore the friendship with each other. After the old park found out about the reason why Chanyeol left her, it became easier for him to accept his apology. Chanyeol's family owned the oldest and largest construction company in Seoul even before he and Roseanne got into a relationship. Their families are already long time business partners.. Most of the Hotels they owned were built by them.

The ride is bearable enough for her , maybe because Chanyeol never blurted out intentions to get back with her like he did years ago, instead they talked about business plans and possible projects that they might work on together.

"Thank you for driving us Oppa" She smiled as she opened the back door to pick up little Lily who was asleep the entire ride.

"This one inherits your sleeping traits" Chanyeol smiled as he helped them.

Roseanne smiled.. "Yes, I guess Lily is always the sleepy head and Leo is the energetic one."

"Motherhood really suits you Rosie.. It made you even more beautiful" He can't help but compliment her.

"I guess I'm just lucky that I have them as my children, they are very good. I'm rarely stressed over them."

Little Leo frowned as he looked up at the tall man who kept on smiling at his mother. He doesn't like it.

"Yeah they got their looks from you.. Such good looking kids." The man looks at his mother as if he wants to do something funny.

"You think so?" Roseanne said surprised, she looked at his son's face who gave her a big smile with his toy dog. 'Even his smile looks like Lisa's. 'She thought, she can't even deny it..

"They have your eyes." Chanyeol looked at her intensely which made her slightly uncomfortable, thank God little Leo spoke up.

"Mom.. Banggu is sleepy.." the boy pouted as he lifted his brown stuffed dog to get her mother's attention.

Rosanne patted her son's head. "We have to go inside oppa, thank you for driving us.." She smiled "Leo say thank you to uncle Chanyeol.." She nudges the little boy.

Leo look at the man who gave him a smile, the boy pouted as he move his dog forward "Thank you" the boy change his voice as he move the dog as if it was talking.

The adults laugh in amusement , Chanyeol look at Roseanne again "Good night Rosie"

"Good night Oppa."

"Good night Lily" he whispered as he touch the sleeping girl's head before he turned and pats the head of Leo "Goodnight to you too.. Big guy"

The boy smiled timidly as he looks at his dog..

He waited for Chaeyoung and the kids to enter the mansion before he went in the car. He thought he has already moved on somehow, but seeing Roseanne today with her children makes him want to stick himself again to the woman's side to take care of her. Now that Lisa is already out in the picture, he is starting to have images in his mind of him standing close to Roseanne and her kids, as her partner and the father of the children. With that thought in mind he drives outside the driveway with a smile on his face. He promised himself that he will definitely see them again.

●●●

Three children were busy playing around with random toys.. "Unnie... what's this? A pillow?" Lily asked curiously as she lifted a big green thing almost her size at an angelic five year old girl wearing pink from head to toe.