Encounter

Chayoung's tears seemed endless as she looked at her own reflection in her glass window, feeling confused and disappointed in herself. It only takes one encounter with her estranged wife and she was reduced to an emotional mess, she thought she was ready to face Lalisa Manoban after everything she went through but today is a rude awakening. There's no getting ready when it comes to that woman. Why does she have to be here today?

"She said she loves me, but she's still with Miyeon." She muttered. How she wishes that Lisa didn't say those words just to give her false hope like she always does, saying empty words leading her on to nothing, "why does she have to be so cruel?"

She doesn't want to feel like this anymore. She thought she already grew up all this time, but it turned out that she wasn't. But she can be weak right now, her main priority is to protect her children from everything that could hurt them. It's her duty as their mother, Leo and Lily were the ones she should think about, not Lisa or anything else. She would rather die than let them get hurt.

The door swung open and revealed her son, she immediately wiped her tears and put a bright smile on her face. Her children can't see her in tears, the mustn't know how miserable she is..

"MOM!!" LEo run to her with arms wide open, Roseanne welcomed her son in her arms with a giggle.

"Leo! Have you enjoyed playing with Lily and auntie Jane?" She asked her little ball of energy that is now hugging her neck, she kissed his chubby cheeks that made the little boy squeal in delight.

"No! Lily just yells, it hurts my ear and sleeps after. Auntie Jane is weird, she's mad at the food machine!" the little boy pouted as he lifted his head from her, Roseanne watched her son's face frowned while looking at her, his fingers trace her face that made her hold her breath.

"Mom.. You're crying... are you hurt?" the boy asked worriedly as his big eyes locks on his mother,

"What? Oh no sweetheart. Mom was just tired. Where's your sister baby?" She tried to divert her son's attention.

"Don't cry Mom" Leo said as he pecks his mother's cheeks. "I don't like when you cry.."

"Mom already feels better, baby... Im so sorry I made you worry." She laughed uneasy as she hugged her first born tight. "Mom loves you so much! I'm okay because you're with me."

"Leo loves Mom too!" the little boy grinned at his mother "so much!" he added as he hugged her tightly.

Roseanne felt she was about to tear up again but this time with happiness. She didn't have to seek anyone's love anymore; this little man gave her the best kind of love she could ever wished for. Sincere and never ending.

The door swung open again and this time it was Jane who have sleeping Lily in one of her arms while carrying a big bag and two large stuffed animals in the other, she looked like she was struggling for a length of time now.

"Jane! Oh my God why didn't you asked someone to carry that" Roseanne look at the poor woman in concern.

"BANGU!" Leo squealed as he jumped off his mother and run toward their nanny and pulled his brown dog in excitedly.

Roseanne followed her son and smiled to the younger woman. "You look exhausted Jane" she said as she pulls out her daughter in her arms carefully.

The poor girl was still panting. "No madam! I'm good! I can manage!"

Roseanne looks at her worriedly. "I know you can. just take a break for now before we go home, okay?" she smiled again.

"H-how about the kids' madam?" The maid asked as she eyed the children.