Lies

"You're packing?" Mr. Park raised his thick eyebrows when he saw his daughter overlooking the maids packing her things. It's been days since his only daughter went home to him because of marital problems, it turns out that his daughter in law actually has a son, and his Rosie was devastated.

Chaeyoung looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Are you sure you're already ready for it?" He said as he sat beside his daughter.

"Ready or not dad.. I need to go back to Lisa, I don't want to lose her" Chaeyoung anxiously played with her wedding ring.

The old Park smiled at his daughter, "Marriage, like any relationship, it takes two people who genuinely want to be together." He holds the girl's hands "Lisa is not perfect and so are you princess, and that is fine. You just have to understand and accept her for all she is, and by that you also need to welcome those people who come with her. "

Chaeyoung sighed and gave a sad smile. " I will try my best daddy.." she said as she hugged her old man.

"Lisa loves you.. And now, with her son.. She might just add another person in your life to love you and that you could love in return. Give it a chance Princess, the kid might be worth it."

Chaeyoung just nodded into her father's chest. She's been thinking about it since the day she found out, after she tired herself crying every night. Liam is just a little boy, he is innocent and has nothing to do with this mess. She can let the child be a victim of her insecurities to Lisa and Miyeon. He will forever be in Lisa's life, and if she wants to keep her wife by her side, she needs to take the little boy as her own.

"You can do it baby.."

"I hope so dad.."

"You will be an amazing mother.. Lisa's kid is lucky to have you"

"What if I fail? What if I can't bear it?"

"You are strong, dear. more than you think."

Chaeyoung closed her as she hugged the old man tighter.

"and if you can't take it anymore.. Always remember, that daddy is always here for you." Mr. Park hugs his daughter back.

"I know dad.. You're my hero" she closed her eyes; at least one thing is sure,, her father loves her. She was still in his father's arms when her phone rings. She looked at it puzzledly it displayed an unknown number. She apologized to her dad and answers the unknown caller.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ms.Park?, This is Miyeon Cho" a woman's voice politely greeted her.

"Ms.Cho, what can I do for you?" Chaeyoung's voice stammered as she glanced at her father who is now busy looking at her old dolls.

"I need to speak with you."

"We're speaking now.. Aren't we?"

"Please.. I know we both care for Lisa"

"You mean my wife?." Chaeyoung unconsciously made her voice sharper..

"Yes, and the mother of my child" the girl in the other line answered back with the same intensity.

Chaeyoung bit her lips. "So what are we going to talk about then?" the girl is getting on her nerves.

"I want to speak to you face to face. Ms.Park. So can we meet, are you free today?"

Chaeyung thought of it first, "Where do you want to meet me?"

"I will text you the place and the time, so can I expect you to be there?"