Preschoolers

"GRANDPA!!!" Early in the morning and the Park mansion were already dealing with two loud preschoolers. Both are already in their outdoor clothes then the two little children sprint their way down at the grand staircase.

"NO RUNNING ON THE STAIRS!!!" Chaeyoung was literally Yelling after the. as both she and Jane followed the twins trying to catch them. . This is the problem when the two get too excited, they get so energetic that no one can keep up with them. She could only shake her head when she saw her kids hug her father who was busy reading his business daily newspaper.

"Oh! You are both happy today!" Mason Park smiled at leo and lily who were both grinning at him with twinkling eyes.

The two jumped into his lap and kissed him on the cheeks; he laughed as he felt Leo puff his cheeks against his, his boy is in a good mood.

"I love you Grandpa!" Sweet Lily said as she hugs her grandfather tightly.

"I love you too little princess.." the old man pats the little girl's hair who reminds him a lot of her own daughter.

"Me too grandpa! I love you too!" Leo said loudly, which made the old man turned to him and smiled. This is the part that he loves the most about his two bundle of energy.

"Of course I love you my little hero.." Mr. Park said adoringly. "But why suddenly so sweet?? Would you like something from grandpa? You want to go to Disney land?" he raised his knowing brows the boy in particular, these kids were like their mother extra sweet especially if they need something.

"No! You're my favorite grandpa, grandpa!" Leo said as he snuggle to his side putting her chubby hands on his grandpa's belly, which made the old man laugh.

"We love you because you are Mom's Daddy!" Lily added copying her brother on the other side.

"Aw...My little babies!" The old man wrapped the two in his arms and squeeze them playfully which made the twins squeal and giggle.

"Morning daddy!" Chaeyoung kissed her old man's head.

"Good morning princess!" Mason smiled at his daughter. "Let's eat breakfast." The old man said.

"Come on kids.." She called the two, who immediately jumped off their grandfather and hopped on their seat.

'Youre not going to office today dad?" Chaeyoung eyed her father who was still in his robes.

"Nah... I will meet your uncle Greg later, we will play golf. That man doesn't really learn a lesson, challenging me again." Mr. Park smiled as he put the newspaper away; he was talking about Chanyeol's father, his old best friend.

"Oh good.." Roseanne smiled; she's been encouraging her father to go out more.

"So baby what the deal with this two here? Are you bringing them to the office, or you want me to take them in the country club?" her father asked before he drank his coffee.

"Ahm...I - "

"You will enjoy the country club kids we can visit your mom's horse and pats little ponies after my game." Mason told the the two kids who are busy scooping their cereals.

"We will meet our Mama today grandpa! Her name is Lalisa Monoban!" Lily said happily without looking at her grandpa which made the old man spit up his coffee in surprise.

"WOAH!!! Like a fountain! Can you do that again Grandpa??" Leo asked with an excited tone.

"Grandpa you have coffee from your nose!' Lily gasps.

"Oh my! Daddy!" Chaeyoung run on her father's side and helps him wiping his coffee.

"Are you ok Dad?"