Exes

Lisa drowned herself with alcohol, feeling that life beat the hell out of her. She felt like she had been a victim of sick jokes. Her life has been going well for the last three years and now that she finally started to believe that she got a chance with her wife, and then this happened. 'How easy for her to leave me just like that?' complained to herself, thinking about Chaeyoung. "What do you expect? You're just her rebound! The girl doesn't love you!" she angrily mocked herself. Maybe she was delusional to think that Chaeyoung might fall for her someday, she did everything she could but why is it so hard for her to return her feelings.

"Lisa?" A female voice called her; she lifted her gaze and saw Miyeon in front of her.

'Yeah... she is worse than this one' She smiled in vain. She didn't notice that she brought herself back to the hospital where Liam is confined. Lisa doesn't want to go home; she's been sleeping in a hotel ever since her wife moved out. She can't stay in her own house for more than an hour, because every part of that house reminds her of her wife.

"Are you drunk?" Miyeon asked again, but Lisa was not listening. Instead she just steps in the room and slammed her drunk body on the couch. She absent mindedly watched the sleeping boy across the room.

"Where have you been Lisa?I was calling you for three days!" Miyeon spoke again in an accusing tone.

"How is he?"she asked instead, completely ignoring her question.

"He is fine now.." Miyeon sat beside her and cupped her face gently, Lisa was surprised but she didn't move. "What is happening to you?" The girl asked as she met her eyes. She hates seeing Lisa like that.

Lisa shook her hands away from her. "You don't want to know what is happening to me."

"Lisa.."

"Fine I will tell you.." Lisa leaned his back exhaustively on the couch. "My life is a mess... messier than ever. You know why? Because I got myself a wife who doesn't love me back. Then you came back with Liam.. And now she ... left me... to rethink our relationship."She laughed pathetically but she continued  "Like what the hell was that? I didn't even do anything wrong, I was thinking about her feelings all along!" She rants frustratedly, she shut eyes close and put her hands on her face as if it can stop the tears she's about to shed.

"Chaeyoung left you?" Miyeon eyed her.

"Do you really have to repeat it??" Lisa asked pissed, it seems more real when she hear other people say it.

"So who's taking care of you now?" Miyeon whispered as she brushed Lisa's hair and softly removed her hands away from her face, the woman didn't answer, a drop of tear escaped from her still closed eyes.

"I can take care of you Lisa." The girl wiped Lisa's tears. "You can stay with us. "

"What did you say?" Lisa opened her eyes and looked at her ex lover. Her brows are furrowed as she looks back at the woman beside her

"N-Nothing..." Miyeon smiled and pulled her hands from Lisa. "I'm sorry to hear about Chaeyoung, I didn't expect such reaction from her... I thought she is a sensible woman"

"My wife is sensible,, she's just in shock..!" Lisa defended Chaeyoung..

"Is she? She left you just like that? At a time like this.. While you needed her?" The girl replied, that made Lisa silent.

"Do you want me to talk to her? " Miyeon asked again.

"No I will talk to her myself" Lisa avoids her gaze from the woman.