Secret

Chaeyoung looked at her watch for the nth time, it's already 1am and Lisa is not yet home. She was supposed to be at home 8 hours ago, she worriedly called Lisa again but it seems that her phone was off. 'Lisa, where are you?' She thought as she stares at the food she prepared. Lisa is not the type who will go home late; if she does she will inform her first since she knows that she will be worried. If she doesn't arrive soon she will report her missing.

With a heavy feeling she slowly starts to clean up the table, her helpers were already resting. She is planning to have a perfect dinner with Lisa since they rarely spent alone time, her wife is a very busy woman and she also has obligations at work. She just sighed... "Lisa please.. come home already.."

●●●

Lisa found herself inside a hotel room; she carefully laid down the sleeping child on his bed. She stared at the little one's pale angelic face that was now snuggling a worn out teddy bear. She absent mindedly smiled with all the cuteness, it's actually her first time to hold a child in her arms. It's so unfamiliar yet warm feeling... she carefully put a blanket over the little child's body.

"Thank you.." She heard a woman's voice in his side. She has been watching them tenderly the whole time.

"He is a good looking kid." She just said, as she looks up at her.

"What can I say... He's my little me" The girl chuckled and leaned to kiss the child's forehead.

Lisa couldn't take of her eyes of the two people in front of him, the sight is so beautiful and intimate, she couldn't help but adore it.

"We need to talk Lis" the woman said when she pulled out from the child.

"That's my thoughts exactly, Miyeon" She replied as she stand up from the child's bed.

"I missed the way you say my name" the woman smiled at him sadly, which took her by surprise. "Follow me." She said and starts to walk out of the room as silent as possible.

They both reach the kitchen area and Miyeon starts to prepare wine for herself, "Would you like some?" She asked Lisa who settled herself in one of the tall chair.

"No, thanks." Lisa looked at her again with a serious face.

The woman just nodded as she sips on her glass. "I'm very sorry Lis, I don't mean to barge in your peaceful life" she started as she look up the ceiling as if she cant look at her.

"Is he really mine?" Lisa asked directly, cutting the chase.

Miyeon looks at her with a bitter expression "Do you doubt me?"

Lisa didn't answer, She spent most of his years loving the woman in front of her, she was so in love that she used to worship even the ground she walks in, if only she didn't leave, there's no doubt in her mind that she will end up as her wife and the mother of her children. But now she don't know what to think anymore. because this person she loves with no reservation, is also the person who hurt her the most and left her with almost nothing for herself.

"Then why just now? Why do you appear in my life again like this?" Lisa can hear the accusation in her own voice, her heart felt like bursting.

Miyeon's tears rolled on her face as she looks at her. "I'm sorry Lis, I was so scared then... I was in a foreign country with no one. I promised myself that I won't go back here empty handed. Eight months after I left I gave birth to Liam, I packed my stuffs wanting to go back to you but... I'm already too late, you already married the ParkGlobal heiress."

Lisa just listened; she didn't realize that her tears were flowing as well. As she got reminded that she has Chaeyoung now.

"I don't want to ruin your marriage, please believe me... It's just that, Liam needs you. My child is sick Lisa.I can't do this alone anymore..." Miyeon broke down.