Known

Lisa is looking straight to Chaeyoung, her wife have her arms crossed in her chest. She could feel beads of sweat forming on her temples. Chaeyoung looks furious she thought she would never see her like this again yet here she is, Lisa can feel her cold gaze penetrates her skin,

"Chaeyoung, I-I.." She couldn't find her words

"I heard you have a son" her wife said in a low voice, but it seemed like she was screaming for Lisa.

"I didn't know I had him either! Please let me explain!" Lisa tried to reach the girl, but her wife stepped back away from her.

"That's the reason why you're not bothered that I can't give you a child! because you already have one!" Lisa have never seen her this angry before, Chaeyoung's voice trembles as her chest heaves..

"That's not true!" Lisa almost shouted in panic, she grabbed Chaeyoung and locked her to her embrace, she felt her tears streaming from her eyes. "Please believe me..." she pleaded, but her wife just pushed her off of her and gave her a disgusted glare.

"I don't want to see you anymore, Lisa" she felt like her wife just slapped her soul out of her, she was so stunned she couldnt move. Lisa looked at Chaeyoung helplessly but the girl just gave her an empty stare. "Let's end it here." she added before she walked away from her.

"N-No... Chaeyoung, No!!" Lisa screamed as she run after her.

"Chaeyoung!" Lisa screamed as she shot up from their bed, covered in cold sweat. It took her time to realize that it was all a bad dream. She immediately looks at her side to check for her wife but she didn't find her there, Chaeyoung's's bed is already cold and empty. "Where is she?"She asked herself out loud worried to death. she was about to get off the bed when she noticed a baby blue stick-on in their photo frame on their side table.

It read..

Babe,

I'm sorry I didn't wait for you last night. I also need to go out early today. you sleep like a baby so I didn't wake you up.I really think that you really need to rest, you look a lot thinner than usual, Lis. You should take a day off. I'm really worried about you. I need to settle something important today. So take care...

Love, Rosie

Lisa can't help but sigh in relief, Chaeyoung didn't left her. She glanced at the digital clock and found out that it's already 10:00 A.M. She made up her mind and she was determined to tell her wife about Liam tonight. She can't stand the mental burden anymore and the longer she hides it the greater the chance of a bigger problem with Chaeyoung. It's just getting more and more unfair to her wife.

She brushed her hair with her hands, thinking of the ways that she can say to break it gently to Chaeyoung, but no matter how long she takes she knows there is no way that this would be easy. She was still loss in her thoughts when her phone vibrated.She looks at the screen and it displayed the name of Miyeon..Lisa immediately takes the call.

●●●

"I feel ridiculous" Chaeyoung muttered nervously to the woman beside her..

"Maybe because this is ridiculous, Rosie," Somi pouted as they waited inside the rented car. The two women were waiting for a certain Manoban to get out of the Villa.

"Somi! I chose you as the best person to do this with me! To avoid Jennie's whining and Sunmi Unnies nagging. can you be a dear and just support me on this?" Chaeyoung adjusted her oversized sunglasses irritably.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Somi snorted as she opened her Nintendo switch "That will save you from all this craziness"

Chaeyoung glared at her friend. "I did! she didn't give me a decent answer" She snapped as tapped her fingers in the steering wheel.