Nightmare

Chaeyoung reaches the hospital half running her way to the room of Lisa's child. Her recent visit certainly is not good, good thing that the people didn't recognize her. She reaches the door and reluctantly knocks at the door gently.

She gave the best smile that she could do, as an old woman opened the door.

"Yes?" The woman asked as she stared at her with a kind smile.

"Ahm... I'm sorry ma'am. but is this the room of L-Liam Manoban?"

"Yes... who are you miss?" the woman eyed her with curiosity.

"I-I'm Chaeyoung...I'm Liam's aunt. Is Lisa there?" She stammered for a moment. Hoping that the woman haven't heard about her before and Lisa is just inside of the room.

"Oh! I didn't know that Lisa have a sister! Please come in!" The old woman opens the door wide enough for her to pass. Chaeyoung didn't correct her, thinking it would be better if the woman thought that she is a relative. "My name is Mrs. Shin.. I'm the temporary nanny of Liam, Lisa and Miyeon just went out for a bit... but they will be here soon" the old smiled.

Chaeyoung just smiled at the old woman timidly.

"Mrs.Shin who is she?" A little voice made the two women turned to the little boy at the bed playing by himself.

"Liam, this pretty lady is your Aunt Chaeyoung... Your mama's sister" Mrs.Shin smiled at the boy.

"Mama's... Sister?" Liam innocently looked up at her, which made her gulped uncomfortably.

'Hello.. Liam" Chaeyoung gave the boy a warm smile, she can't help but to admire the little one's cuteness.. Children are her weakness, she loves them so much she wanted one for as long as she could remember. Looking at Liam now, she couldn't help but wish that he is hers too..

Liam's eyes twinkled upon the greeting and gave Chaeyoung a toothy grin. "Hello!" He said energetically he even jumped on his bed.

"Liam, be careful you might fall! " Mrs.Shin said worriedly before turning to Chaeyoung. "I'm sorry he is like that when he meets new people, which is rare" The old woman smiled.

She just nodded. 'Don't worry Mrs.Shin I understand.. He is a very charming kid" She smiled at the boy. :Hello to you too.. Liam" she cooed adoringly and the little boy blushed shyly.

The old woman laughed.. "Yeah... he might look like his mother, but the charms certainly came from your side of the family.. Judging from You and Lisa"

"T-thank you Mrs Shin" Chaeyoung muttered.

"Ms. Chaeyoung can I leave Liam with you for a moment? I will just get hot water from the pantry" The elder asked her.

"No problem, I'll take care of him." Chaeyoung smiled as she sat beside the boy's bed.

Mrs.Shin then excuse herself and leave the two behind.

The kid gawked at her which surprised Chaeyoung. "Auntie... You're really Mama's sister??" Liam asked as his little fingers poke her cheek.

"ahm.." for a moment Chaeyoung fonder to properly introduce herself to the boy, but the kid breaks the awkward silence almost immediately beaming at her like she is a shiny toy that he wanted.

"You don't look like Mama" The little boy said as a matter of factly.. Which made the woman chuckle "You're eyes are brown and Mama's black.."

Chaeyoung grin to the boys remarks, Lian grins back at her.. She took the little boy's hands and stare at his eyes "We are both tall though..." She said as she touch his face, "Dont you think?"