veintiocho

updates

updates. updates. updates.

my treat to you for valentine's day.

this book is coming to end....

also morning breath does not exist in my books.

-

I woke up to Jimin's lips caressing my face, slowly brushing back and forth against my forehead as his banded fingers combed through the tresses of my hair, softly scratching at my scalp. It was a light touch that felt heavenly and it sent heat pooling to my belly as my face nuzzled further into the heat of his chest, trying to steal his warmth away.

Sunlight flooded through the bay windows, the soft chill of outside climbing up my back as I realized the balcony windows were wide open and the smell of sweet syrup and fruits filtered into my nostrils making my stomach growl.

Wrapping my arms around his petite waist, I pulled Jimin closer to me and sighed softly, curling against his body as he continued his gentle pets on my head. This was perfect, just like what I imagined.

With a raspy voice, he murmured, "Good afternoon."

Hm? Afternoon?

What?

I sat up abruptly, taking the sheets with me as I wrapped them tightly around myself and glanced around the room. Chairs were on its sides, towels hanging off the beautiful chandelier, our clothes strewn all around, even a desk that was filled with items was down on the ground.

Glancing back at him, he simply placed his hands behind his head and smirked. Red filled my cheeks and I fell down back onto the bed, my face curling up against his neck.

He chuckled and kissed my shoulder lovingly.

"We...

"Hm, quite a lot actually."

I swear I was so beet red it felt like my face going to explode the longer he told me about it.

"Oh my god..."

"Baby," he laughed and cradled my face, lifting it out of his neck so he could look at me. His eyes searched my face, tender and wide as a smile graced his pale features, "Don't be embarrassed. Last night was perfect."

I felt something warm envelope me as I held his gaze. My emotions felt like they were on a rollercoaster, peaking all the way to the sky but at the same as that feeling came another one did. It felt like this was all too good to be true, that my rollercoaster was going to go plummeting within days, moments, hours. It was bittersweet, the feeling, something that was sending a chill up my spine.

I hadn't realized I was frowning until Jimin traced my lips, a frown replicating on his features as he sat slowly, taking me with him. I leaned into his body, still trying to steal body heat as he held my face gently. Something flashed in his eyes, some emotion that I couldn't read.