seis

^ Park castle
this took me two days to write omg, sorry for grammar mistakes.

filler chap.
-

I was chosen as a housemaid.

I know, I was pretty shocked too.

It's not everyday a king ogles you on stage in front of a ton of people and declares you as his chosen. But it's not everyday you feel pretty pathetic returning home and opening an envelope to receive a slip that read:

CLASS E HOUSEMAID.

It's also not everyday, you are woken up by banging at your front door and armed guards ushering themselves into your home and immediately forcing you shove clothes into duffle bags and hug your family like it's the last time you'll ever get to see or hold them again.

And it's definitely not everyday, when you are thrusted into a car with a mean teenage girl you met last night, who is cackling at your polka-dot pajamas (that you didn't get time to change out of), and telling you, you look like an utter fool as you arrive to an unknown but stunning castle/place you've never seen before since the only places you go are school and home.

But you know, my life is pretty unconventional.

I was beyond exhaustion when I exited the small limo, my arms limping carrying the several duffle bags in my arms while observing my new home. There was too much to describe, too much scenery, too much work. The Park Castle hit you at once, it left you speechless.

Gardners who were working around the fields beside the house stopped working when they noticed our arrival, some of them laughing (probably at my polka-dot pajamas), while others staring at certain someone in a extremely short shirt and cropped top, looking like she walked out of a budgeted porno magazine.

"Ladies, please proceed forward, we have a lot do today."

One guard nudged my back with a baton while the other gently patted Soo Min on the back like she was an angel from heaven. I felt more like a criminal every time I was around her. She must've got something good written on her envelope for everyone to treat her like a princess.

Maybe she was chosen as a pet or an assistant.

I should ask her sometime.

We walked a narrow pathway from the vehicle and to the huge glass door entrance to the front of the castle. There were also some gardeners doing work there, snipping at the overgrown plants on the exterior of the house while others planting fresh herbs and seeds into the dirt behind the white railings.