diecinueve

well i told you, you were gonna hate me

ive been trying to update this book but i keep getting distracted every time i open my laptop and write something down lmao

my birthday is coming up on saturday so i don't know when i'll get time to update again but i will try my best to work on my books.

hope you enjoy, sorry for grammar mistakes.

-

Jimin's pov

It was late and I was wide awake.

I tried closing my eyes and dreaming off to a magical place somewhere beyond here but sleep just wouldn't come and I was also too worried about the beautiful woman beside me who was practically on top of me, Y/n's arms strewn over my chest and legs tangled with mine.

If I shifted just a little, she would mindlessly hold me closer to her, her face hiding into my neck, her gentle breath tickling my chin. I didn't realize how much I actually enjoyed cuddling until she did it with me.

What was also keeping me up was that business trip I told her about.

Well technically, it was a business trip but not necessarily a king's business trip. I went to see her parents.

Obviously, they thought they were going to die when I showed up at their front porch with eight guards surrounding me, dressed in all black with big, bulky guns aimed towards their heads. They were practically on their knees pleading with me not to do harm to them, even said I could take their whole house and they'd leave the country. Everything kinda feel into place after that.

Point is, I went to see them so I could know more about their daughter, the woman I'm starting to catch feelings for. They seemed pretty confused at first when I showed up but when I mentioned Y/n, they instantly invited me in for a cup of tea and we kinda talked about everything about her, right down to the day she was born.

Her father called her a quiet kid, her mother described her as a passionate girl who loved anything anything that had to do with cheese. She loved the arts, was a Van Gogh girl, obsessed with tulips. She was the modern day Snow White without the poison apple.

Well maybe she did have a poison apple...Mido or Sam could be hers. Maybe she has a lot of them.

I hated myself for how interested and invested I was already trying to be in her life. Was it wrong for me to get to know every part of her? Even the parts she didn't want me to know?

God I needed a drink. Several of them.

Rolling onto my side, I carefully take Y/n's head and lay it against the pillow. She mumbles something incoherent in her sleep as her hand latches onto my shirt, attempting to pull me closer to  her.