tres

corona chan is a bitch

also run bts was so cute this week!

CAROLINE - BOY IN SPACE

Jimin was drinking before the party started.

Though a ton of guest had already arrived, Y/n and the limo full of people too, they were all enjoying themselves and waiting for the entrance of the kings who were taking their time to get ready.

Jimin finished the glass his maid handed him in one gulp, his throat contracting to the burning taste on his tongue. It was exhilarating, the feeling of fire his lungs felt.

He let his women dress him, their hands precise and careful as they caressed his body like it was the most magnificent piece of art to ever grace the earth. He disregarded their presence until one of them interrupted his intense thoughts, asking if she could slip on his slacks.

Usually when Jimin drank, he craved silence. All the maids knew that, this one must have been new. It pissed him off.

His mouth hadn't made a sound but his body asserted clear dominance which made the lady quiver in fear. The women had stopped working on him when he raised his hand to halt them. His gaze fell back onto the maid whose breath seemed to get lost in her throat.

His blue contacts rested on her bleak eyes, studying her hollow cheeks and her lips which were pale, almost a faint blue. She cowered her eyes to the floor as a sign of respect. No one should ever be able to look at him without his permission.

His warm hand brushed her delicate face in sympathy, letting his eyes flash to a soft stare before erasing it completely.

He gripped her throat with slight force in anger. He used his grip on her throat to stand himself up which made him look even more graceful but eviler than before. The woman choked slightly but let him do what he pleased.

He let her go almost as quickly as he grabbed her as she scrambled to fit on his black trousers. It was common for Jimin to touch his women at his disposal but it was new for him use their bodies at stepping stools.

He blamed the alcohol.

"Get my brother for me." He barked. Two maids was out the door before he could breathe and he chuckled to himself at that. They always new who their master was. He stretched out his limbs, his muscles jerking against the soft fabric of his dress black dress shirt.

He also knew he looked amazing in black.

The maids swarmed him again, placing a new piece of clothing onto his body. One slipped him into his black suit jacket that was embroidered with red swirls on the sleeves and lapels while another helped him into his jewelry.

She carefully slipped three charm bracelets onto his right wrist and two on the other before clutching his fingers gently and placing rings on every single finger accept his pinkies. She grabbed a silver chain and clipped it on his neck before bowing and leaving him.

"You called." Taehyung appeared at the door. He was leaning against the frame of it, the sleeves of his suit jacket tight around his arms as he crossed them over his chest. They were all wearing matching suits, his brothers, only the color of the embroidery different.

In this case, Taehyung's was blue.

His black hair was damp and there was a maid next to him patting his hair with a towel.

"I think I might keep this one," he pointed to the girl beside him, "she knows just how to trim my edges, Park."

Jimin smiled, "she's all yours." The maid gasped at that but covered her mouth quickly before returning to her work. Gasping was a sign of disrespect but the boys let it slide. A few hairdressers came to style Jimin's blonde hair in a simple part.

"So what was it that you wanted to ask?"

Jimin decided on his words carefully, his lips coming to a thin line. "I don't want a queen, Tae, I am perfectly content with something other than that."

Taehyung only laughed his brother, his face contorting in pain as he held his stomach. He shoved the maid away from him who was drying his locks and she stumbled but nevertheless waited until he was done with his laughing fit.

"Brother, sometimes I mistake you for a fool." Taehyung knew Jimin's time had come. The time for him to marry. It was his 25 birthday today and this party was thrown to celebrate not only his birth but the day of finding his queen.

"Tae, don't be a cunt...I have too many around for that job." Jimin bit. He sidestepped his maids who bowed immediately after.

"Listen here, you dumbfuck. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi have already found their queens and kings and settled down." Tae pointed at him.

"If you think you can not have plenty of mistresses you are mistaken, Jimin. I know how much you like your women."

"You seem drunk." Jimin sighed. Tae strutted over to him, his long legs eating up the ground of carpet dressing room he walked on.

"Just a little but listen here puppy," Tae brought Jimin's face in his palms, "Jin is married to Mal-Chin and he still fucks over 25 guys a day. Does it break Mal-Chins hurt? Yes. But does he care? Fuck no. Why should you?"

Jimin smiled at him, his mood lightening up.

"Sir, the guests—" A butler who worked exclusively for the kitchen had come in.

"How dare you interrupt us." Jimin shouted at the man. The butler cowered his head down quickly, bowing in submission, "you know you are only allowed to speak unless spoken to and clearly you were not."

The butler shook in fear.

"Get out now!" Taehyung finished for Jimin. The butler raced out the room, fear radiating off his body like waves.

"You need to finish getting dressed Jimin, we are all waiting on you, we will finish this discussion later?" Tae rubbed his stomach.

Jimin nodded letting Tae depart quietly.

"Come finish me up now." Jimin told the maids. They swarmed him for the final time tonight as he let them finish their work.

Tonight he promised himself, he wouldn't find a queen. Tonight he wouldn't let himself feel, he wouldn't allow himself too.

Oh boy was he wrong.

-
end of chap.