trece

fill in chapter

fill in chapter. sorry if it's super boring

i wanna see "ugh" live omg

-

Something was itching my face.

It felt like something was crawling on my forehead and then trailing itself down to my lips and then my neck. I ignored it at first until it came back and started its descent up and down my face. That forced me to open my eyes. A groan leaves my lips as I blink several times to adjust to the lightning in whenever I am.

I look around and it hits me.

I'm in Jimin's office, on his couch, all alone. Where is he?

Confused, I sit up and rub my eyes.

It's dark outside, thunder whipping back and forth against the sky as rain patters against the paneled glasses. The room is dimly lit in yellow only because there are candles all around the room.

They are on table in front of me and Jimin's desk, and the table across from this one too. I think the power was cut off from the storm.

"Y/n, you're awake." Sam is sitting next to me on the couch. I didn't even realize I was laying on him or well, next to him.

I quickly sit up and sprint away from the couch in surprise. What the hell is he doing here? Was he the one touching my face in my sleep?

I wrap the blankets around my form tighter, somewhat feeling overexposed in front of him even though I'm wearing clothes. "Hey...Sam. What are doing here? Where's Jimin?"

Sam smiles at me, running a hand through his sandy, black hair. He looks a bit amused for no generous reason and because of that, I feel oddly uncomfortable to be in the same room as him right now, especially with the way he is looking at me. He's not acting like himself. And why the hell was he touching me?

"You're on first name basis with the king?" he furrows his brows and rubs his jaw tenderly.

"Sure, yeah," I move a little farther away from him. "Have you seen him?"

"The king went to go handle some private matters but he'll be back soon enough." I nod my head at his statement and look at the clock. It's around 3pm right now.

"Why are you here?"

He stands up abruptly and moves his hand over the candles in front of him, "Another guard invited me over, her name is Blue. She was bored watching you sleep and needed company. She just went to take a leak."

Slowly, he drags his hand over one of them flames and extinguishes the light with his fingertips. He doesn't even flinch when the flames touch him. Eventually each of his fingers burn out all of the eight flames on the candle rack.

Um weird.

As I watch him, the doors open and a lady appears. She has bright, blue hair and is wearing all black just like all the security around here. She has dark skin and a gash on her cheek. It looks fresh and almost recent, like she was punched in the jaw. I raise an eyebrow at her.