treinta y uno

hey guys,

hey guys,

i think this is officially the last chapter.

i came to this decision at like twelve in the morning, prepping for my english exam and drinking coffee and i think i'm comfortable with the way i'm leaving it.

soooo sleep deprived by the way 😜

you guys have been incredible and i apologize for making you wait this long but i hope this was worth it.

please enjoy the final chapter of black swan.
(i hope all your wishes with this book were satisfied)

_

It didn't take long for me to find her, not like I expected it to.

She was waiting for me in the garden.

The flowers that splayed around her made her look like an effortless goddess- the pinks, the purples, the yellows all a contrast to the sun painting her skin a warm golden. I should've figured it out sooner when I recognized her dressed in a summery, floral printed dress and pearls that she dressed to impress, she dressed for me.

She was sitting on the grass, the morning dew licking against her legs as she hunched over to curl her knees over her chest. She was clutching a wine glass in her hand that was also gold like her skin and she was humming softly. She looked as if she was savoring the moment, the final peace she'd have before I'd come and wreck it.

She knew I'd find her.

I always did.

I let her have her moment as I began my approach, pushing past the overgrown flowers leading to the cobblestone steps. I was exhausted but I knew I had to plunder another battle before I could have my peace and it was only a mile away.

"You're here." she said gently.

I halted a few feet away and stared at her back.

"You can come to me, I don't bite," she sounded again, her tone bored, "not unless you want me to of course."

She stood up abruptly, long legs uncurling from her position as she stretched her arms out and turned to me. Her hair flowed beautifully in the breeze as she squeezed her eyes and yawned. When she finished her little antic, they popped open again and a smile overtook her face, the pearls of her teeth glittering just like the jewelry on her neck.

She advanced towards me but I stopped her, putting my hands up.

"Don't." I shook my head, voice a whisper in the wind, "Don't Mido."

"You know I'm sorry."

"You ran."

"It was an accident," she persisted, "I was scared."