quince

it took me forever to update this book omg :(

you guys might think this is rushed but ive been waiting for this since like forever lmao

please enjoy, so sorry for grammar mistakes loves

-

Why am I jealous?

I have nothing to be jealous of. He's the king, he can do whatever he wants to whoever he wants whenever he wants.

If Jimin wants me now, what can I do about it?

You're right. Nothing.

"Enough pacing." I tell myself quietly.

I stop at the balcony doors and reach for the silver encrusted knobs. The rain has cleared and the sun is rearing it's head out of the dark clouds.

From the high structure, I could see some workers cleaning up the damage from the storm by picking up fallen branches, potteries, and whatnot. They didn't notice me but I noticed them.

I twist the knob and pull the white doors open and close it after myself. There's two, small, queen sized, blue and white checkered sofas slanted slightly with glass tables pressed to each side of the cream colored pyramids. The thick stone supports the whole structure that gives an incredible view of the green fields and forest that surround the castle.

It looks wonderful.

I walk over to the front stone ledge and lean my arms onto the railing. It's smooth and damp from the rain but I don't feel it because of my hoodie. My eyes go back to the field. I would love to have another picnic out there sometimes soon.

I try to push away the thought of other women Jimin has spent time here or the maniac who's out to get us. I try to push those two thoughts deep into the back of mind and lock it in my vault. I close my eyes and think about now.

"What are you doing out here, love?" A voice my brain as grown to love from the past few days speaks to me softly.

I choose not to respond, at least not until I feel his presence behind me. In seconds, I'm swarmed in  Park Jimin's embrace, his strong arms caging me against his hard body.

"Nothing," I smile and rest my head against his shoulder. He smells honey and vanilla, just as always, "Just needed some fresh air that's all. How was your shower?"

Jimin leaves a butterfly kiss against my temple and his fingers dive a little under the fabric of my hoodie.

"It was good. I ended up staying there longer than I planned." He kisses my cheek now.

I turn myself around in his arms and rest my hands on his broad shoulders. He's tense at fist but relaxed just as a smile pops onto his face. His jaw sharpens when he chuckles.