veinticuatro

hi guys, i'm back

hi guys, i'm back. sorry for kinda disappearing on this book, i've been trying to focus on finishing up some of my other works, but i'm here!!

let's hop right into it, shall we?

also you guys are gonna crucify me for this chapter but all my y/n's have to suffer before they get their happy endings, alright

*hides under the sheets*

enjoy

so the perfect song that would honestly fit jimin and y/n in this book is "lie to me" by tate mcrae. she's my b

-

A few weeks later, everything was just different.

The return to the castle was nothing less than grande. The servants had set up this huge welcoming for the king with balloons, champagne, this and that. The castle rejoiced for him as if it was his birthday and he was grinning from ear to ear in excitement with me latched onto his side.

Nothing had really changed in the castle but it felt like everything changed between us.

But then they went back to the same way, the beginning.

Chores were handed to me the next day after arrival and I don't know why, maybe because I thought we had formed some type of relationship between us, things would be different. But they weren't. I forgot that on our somehow magical vacation, I was still chosen as a maid and it never crossed his mind to change it. I was expecting too much, getting my hopes up.

Days split into nights as I constantly watched the sun wax over the moon. It reminded me each day and night I was alone.

I hadn't seen Jimin in weeks.

He kinda just fell off the face of the earth.

Assignments to go to his office stopped for me and were handed off to different maids and then sometimes not even maids at all. He hadn't requested to see me at all, almost as if anything that had happened between us didn't. Like he just erased me from his mind.

Work picked up and I swear the welts in my knees only grew tremendously painful the longer I spent out plucking out weeds in the garden.

It honestly felt like my heart was hammering on one line, trying to stir an uproar of pandemonium and Jimin's line just disconnected.

All the days we spent together washed away.

He threw them out like trash, just like his cheap words of me being the only one or our intimate moment that seemed so long ago.