veinte

^ hot

^ hot

i'm sorry for the late update, i'm extremely lazy like all the time. hope you enjoy though

i also listened to way too much katy perry throwbacks for this chapter omg

-

I'm pretty sure my eyes burning a hole through this fancy meatloaf wouldn't suppress my urge to murder something. More like someone.

I was angry, hell, I was beyond livid. Fuck them, fuck Mido, and fuck Jimin. They're perfect for each other, one is a backstabbing bitch just looking for his daily fix and the other is lunatic who preferably is trying to ignite a war for the only person she actually gives a damn about. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

My meatloaf is staring back at me now. I think it could feel my hatred and disgust not technically directed to it but just everything happening in my life in general so I ate it and it was good. Too good.

The cafeteria here was mostly deserted, only a few people in hospital gowns lingering around the all white room, some just staring mindlessly at nothing in front of them while others getting fed by staff.

I was sitting at one of the middle tables, shivering at how fucking cold it was in here and how this place was beyond eerie. The guards stood behind me like stone as they observed everything going on around us. quietly. It was weird, like really weird.

I stuck my straw into my juicebox and brought it to my lips, already loving that it was apple flavored. I think this had to be the best part of my day, the food. It's like food was the cure to almost everything going on right now, it was my temporary fix but even then, it couldn't necessarily erase what I saw earlier.

I wish I could pretend that seeing them both together didn't hurt but it did. I think it would always hurt to see Jimin with someone else besides me as selfish as that sounds. This situation also proves exactly what Jungkook told me not too long ago.

Jimin doesn't know what he wants and it's foolish of me to ever think he did but then again, I realize I don't want to be a choice. I don't want to be the other woman, his second pick, the one he goes to when things go wrong with the first.

I'm not gonna force him to make his mind up because I've already made mine. He can't have us both and after seeing what this shit has caused me, I can't go through it again.

So I guess I'm mentally taking back telling Mido to bring it on because there's nothing to bring. She can have him.

"Y/n, what are you doing over here?" Jimin's familiar voice bubbles through my thoughts. It takes everything in me to rip my eyes away from my precious meatloaf and give him a blank look without wanting to walk up to him and punch him for leaving me all alone. I hope he can see the anger in my eyes, he's such an ass.