once

#blacklivesmatter

.

𖣔

Jimin pov

I was angry again.

I hadn't been angry in a long time, well maybe not a long time, but a long enough time for me. I hated being angry more than anything though. My anger was unnatural, almost like rip in time that shouldn't be there.

I was like a hot fuse, something you could definitely get burned by touching.

I got my temper from my father. A majority of everything about me came from him: my looks, my smile, my personality. I was an exact replica of him when he was younger, the only difference was that I have my mother's eyes.

I wish some part of me absorbed her gentle side, the side that always cared about others right before it went disappeared.

Right before she married my father.

My brothers weren't a big fan of my parents either. They hated speaking to them at family gatherings and discussing their personal lives with them. It was awkward and uncomfortable. I was glad they felt my pain too.

The other kings and I were known as brothers because we all ruled under the same wavelength at the same time. When you align yourself with a different king from a completely different region as yours, you practically become family, that's the rule.

It's sad to say they've acted like the only real family I've ever had.

I don't speak to my mother or father, not on a regular basis. Only when it's business related or an important social event is coming up, or urgent matters. I've never sat more than two hours in a room with them because every conversation we have ends up in an argument and then eventually a brawl between me and my father.

So imagine my surprise when I received a phone call from one of their employees this morning telling me that they would be stopping by the castle to check up on me for a few days.

Of course, I refused it but they never listen.

According to them, I'm still their son.

Everybody in the castle could feel my anger unleash itself . I'm pretty sure I screamed, cussed out, and scared everyone who tried approached me this morning. When I was angry, they  were terrified.

Fuck, head was pounding.

What made this stupid situation even worse was that Mido didn't even want to speak with me when I came to bed the yesterday night. She was extremely hurt and jealous that I spent the day with Y/n instead of her.