cinco

it's a long one.

our y/n is also a really soft girl, hope it doesn't end up getting her killed lol

sorry for mistakes, I started writing this at 10p and it is currently 4am so
-

Personal space seemed to have walked out the door along with my self respect when talking Namjoon. Obviously, he or other kings didn't care that you are uncomfortable with how they propositioned you or how they would touch you where you never thought you'd ever be touched.

I looked like an absolute fool when Namjoon snatched my hand into his hold and let his mouth fall on my palm, cementing a kiss there before pulling away and letting his lips lingers there for just a second.

To be honest with you, they inspected each and every us, prying into our personal lives and beliefs even including things we never shared with our families...things we were meant keep only to ourselves. All the questions they asked in a five minute period happened to be distinctive but smart, nothing less of what I expected.

In the short time of establishing a small conversation with Namjoon, he ended up finding what my favorite color was, if I was a virgin or not, or if I hated family secretly but pretended I loved them.

I do. I do love my family.

But what got the crowd's attention away from the dance floor was when one of the chosen tried to run away from King Jungkook. I assumed he must've done or said something to the girl that she wasn't pleased with which freaked her out.

Sadly, she didn't even make it five steps too far because she was immediately seized by these big, buff guards who were probably waiting for something like that to happen.

She was brought to King Park who forced her to kneel at the head of his throne in mercy. He grabbed her chin roughly and mumbled something incoherent in her ears and then to the guards. After he finished, the girl went hysterical and started to scream agony.

My eyes caught hers just as she was getting pulled away, tears streaming down her face while pleas ripped through her throat for the king to spare her. She pleaded for anyone to help her.

She knew we couldn't.

The audience booed her while some laughed at her feeble attempts to get away and threw food at her. One of the guards backhanded her when she kicked his shin to get away.

She wasn't from my village and I didn't know her at all but when she didn't return after awhile, I knew that was the last I was going to see of her.

Everybody knew that you weren't allowed to run away or turn away from your rulers unless you were granted approval or dismissed. It was a sign of disrespect to them and they could end up taking your life for that.