ocho

this took me so long to write omg

enjoy tho!

-

Or I at least tried too.

Warm hands found my forearm and wrapped itself tightly around it. In seconds, I was flooding back into his embrace. The force sent me crashing into his naked chest. Neither of the women in the room were fond of that because they let out a weak groan of disapproval.

He placed his forearms on my shoulders and locked his hands behind my head while his fingers buried themselves deep in my hair. A moan almost slipped from my lips at the sensation his cool rings gave my scalp. It was wonderful.

I could faintly smell the mint on his breath when he spoke, his eyes reverting back to those comfortable slits as he lowered his head at me, "I want you in here tomorrow before you receive your breakfast."

I noticed that whenever we talked, he would swarm my personal space. It made my heart beat wildly because I've never been close to a man before nor have an experience that sent butterflies in my belly.

And I liked it. I liked it way too much than I should.

I removed my hands from the king's soft waist that I didn't even realize I placed there. They slumped at my sides as does everything in my body. I felt a pile of jello.

Eun groaning forced us both to look away from each other and the calming silence we created.

"What is with the liking you have taken in her. You have a whole treasure right here-"

He didn't let her finish though.

"Shut it. I didn't fucking ask if you liked it or not so sit fucking still and look pretty." Eun's breath hitched at his words.

I only watched her as she dropped to her knees immediately and bowed pathetically. "My--I'm so sorry, your Majesty. I didn't mean to be rude." I guess she experienced this once before.

I thought back to just minutes before when he was all sweet and cuddly with her. A part of a me felt bad for just now but I brushed it off easily.

My eyes stung. I didn't understand the sudden urge to cry. I felt overwhelmed and mainly uncomfortable. I knew he felt me shifting away from his touch.

His eyes were back oh me.

He was like a cat.

"Do you understand what you have been asked?" One of his hands went down my arm and the other collapsed onto my chest.

His fingers crawled down my shirt and slowly moved in between my breast. This unwelcoming heat washed over me when he kept going lower. I backed away hesitantly and stood a good meter away from him.