trienta

Hey guys, another update for you like I promised

By the time you guys read this, my spring break will officially be over :( and I'll be heading back to virtual learning, stress, tests, etc. basically death so please wish me luck (mentally eye rolling).

Hope you enjoy this, I love you sm, thank you for reading and sticking around.

Let us begin.

(Also I'm not an actual doctor so don't @ me with my medical terms, love youuuu)
-

I waited for her.

I couldn't tell you the exact seconds, minutes, or hours I spent staring at those two white doors across from the waiting room, shaking like a pathetic leaf in this stiff chair that was eating away at my posture all the while letting myself crumble. I felt like I was going insane.

But I waited.

I would wait as long as I needed to for her.

No doctors or nurses reared their heads around the corner to approach me and the people in the waiting room had cleared out because they were terrified by the thought of sitting in the same room as me, an emotional, volatile me, and more or less being threatened to be cut into shreds and fed to the animals.

I couldn't control the rage and fury that was breaking down what was left of my humanity. At that moment, I wasn't fit to run a damn castle more or less take care of myself and everybody knew that. Everybody knew that somebody close to me was hurt and that the longer I waited for some type of resolve for my restlessness, they would all pay for it.

The infirmary and castle were on high alert and from what I was told by castle police, none of them believed somebody here could do something as push a girl down concrete steps. Nobody could be that vicious, nobody could be that ruthless, nobody could be that damn heartless to hurt an innocent person like Y/n.

But somebody was.

And I had just the idea.

Oh god, was I going to destroy Mido when I found her. I couldn't help my mind circling around the thoughts of how I would kill her. Gunshot? Strangulation? Torture? They all seemed so fucking tempting but I knew that regardless of what I chose, her blood was going to be split just like she spilt Y/n's.

Y/n.

Sweet Y/n.

I wondered what I'd say to her when she woke up, how I could possibly explain how sorry I was to her. Nothing, and I mean, nothing could make up what I had put her through. And as it pained me to think about it, letting her go was a perfect option to consider when talking about her life.

She was better off without me, I was coming to the conclusion of that the longer sat here, hands in my hair, tears in my eyes. Anything would be better than loving me or being with me. I would only cause more destruction if I stayed with her.