Chapter 13 New world

Taehyung's POV

- 3 months later -

Where is she ?

I've been waiting for 2 hours in front of Soomi's university and she didn't came out yet.

What irritates me the most is that I had to called my relations to asked if someone could tell me where she was. The only one who had enough time to do the search asked for 10 000 $ in exchange of the information.

Unbelievable right ?

Of course it's unbelievable since I was kidding.

I just asked her parents who gave me the address of her university.

I just wanted to male it seems like it was harder to get here, you know like in the movie where they have to call a spy or someone who will make a long search on their computer for hours.

The gate of her college open for the second time since I'm here as a big crow of students start coming out.

Some of them noticed me - sitting on a bench in front of their university - and gawk while others just seemed confused at my presence.

I mean, what would someone like me, someone who is that rich and famous, do in front of an ordinary university. Above all when you know that I don't frequent these kind of people.

Even so, the crowd start to disappear as people leave on their own way.

I stand up when I finally saw Soomi coming out but didn't take a step forward when I noticed that she wasn't alone. Indeed, she was laughing at something with her friends and this Namjoon guy was among them.

He was the one who noticed me tho, not Soomi.

He elbows Soomi who look at the same direction than him - toward me - and stop walking when she recognized me.

I was about to take a step toward her when she subtlety shake her head.

Probably seeing my confused expression, she takes her phone tap something.

A second later, my phone beep and I pull it out of my pocket to see that I had a notification, or might I say, a message from Soomi.

[What are you doing here ?]

She wasn't angry, just curious.

[I'm here to see you]

[Why ?]

[Because I want to]

I was about to walk but then she shake her head, once again.

[Don't come here]

[Walk towards the end of the street then turn on the right. I'll join you there] she send when I was about to reply.

I lift my head and Soomi was waving at her friends, not looking at me at all, then she walk toward the other side of the street.

I shrug and do as she said, but not before I gave a glare at Namjoon.

Once I arrived where she asked me to, I had to wait for 15 minutes before she arrived.

"You took a long time"

"I know. I'm sorry, but it takes a long time to come here from the opposite way you know"

"Then why didn't you just walk behind me"

"Because I didn't want people to see us together" she said and I roll my eyes.

"I'm the one who is supposed to say that. Not you. Why are you even in this university when you could have gone at mine ?!"