Chapter 24 Trust Issue

Taehyung's POV

I continue to talk with Jin for few hours until it was time for me to go back to college.

When I arrived there, there was a lot of people in front of the gate because it was already lunch time.

Even though I'm not mad at Jin anymore, I still didn't want to see my parents yet. I need some times and if I eat at the cafeteria, I'm pretty sure I'll see my parents on my way.

That is why I send a message to Jimin. He quickly answered me by telling to join him and JungKook at our favorite restaurant.

I walk back to the university to take my cars then I drive toward the restaurant.

Once I arrived there, I just told my name and the waitress took me to the private room that Jimin asked.

Of course, thanks to his social statues, he didn't have to reserved a private room to have one. He just have to ask for one.

"Taehyung !" Jimin said when I come in the room.

I thanks the waitress as she left then I turn around and smile at Jimin

"Hey guys" I said sitting around the table

"So if I remember, you have something to tell us" Jimin said as soon as I sit down.

"Yeah right..."

"So ?"

"Hum... why don't we order first ?" I ask looking at the table but there was already food.

"I ordered for us" Jimin explained and I nod.

I took a mouthful of my plate before I look at them and start to tell about everything starting from yesterday.

How I learned about the news, my urge to leave and found myself in front of Soomi's building, how was my parents' reaction this morning and the explication that Jin-hyung told me.

While I was telling my brother's story, I look at JungKook and I stop in the middle of my sentence when I released something.

"My mom is Mrs. Jeon" Jin told me earlier

Mrs. Jeon...

Jeon...

"You !" I said standing up and point my finger at Jungkook "You knew about it ! You knew that my brother was your mom's child ! You knew about everything and you didn't utter a word !" I accused him

JungKook - who was eating calmly his food - lift his eyes from his plate and frown at me.

"Excuse me ?!" he repeat as if he couldn't believe what I just said.

"You knew about everything ! Why didn't you tell me ?!" I shout

"Because they forbid me to." he said simply

"I thought you were my friends but I'm obviously wrong ! Wow I can't believe that you hide this from me !"

JungKook blink once... twice then his mouth was wide open.

"Are you seriously shouting on me from hiding you about the truth ?!" he ask in disbelief

"YES !"

"If I remember from what you just said, you forgave Jin-hyung so why are you shouting at me ?!"

"Jin-hyung ?! JIN-HYUNG ?! How dare you calling him like that !" I shout

This time, JungKook put back his chopsticks on the table, or might I say, smash his chopsticks on the table, making a loud noise as he stand up.