Chapter 16 Advice

Soomi's POV

- 3 days later -

As I came out of my university, I spotted Taehyung sitting in a bench.

Oh, no. Please not now.

"Hide me" I said to Namjoon who was next to me as I went behind him.

"Why ?" He ask looking over his shoulder

"Arg, don't look at me or he'll see you. Just look in front of you and act as if I wasn't here"

"He ? Who are you talking about ?" he ask frowning then look in front of him as I do. "You mean Taehyung ?" He suddenly said. He must have spotted him as well. "What did he do ?!" He add with an angry tone.

"N-Nothing"

"This basta**" he curse and left his spot, leaving in the sight of Taehyung . Although, I stopped woring about him probably see as I noticed that my best friend was heading toward Taeyung.

I quickly joined him and pull on his coat to restrain him. We were in front of school, there is no way I'm letting him making a scene here. Most of all with one of the most popular guy in town.

"Let go off me. Someone needs to take care of this as*****" he said, trying to escape from my grasp. It wasn't that difficult but I think he didn't put all of his strength to not hurt me.

"Please not now."

"Then tell me what happened" he said turning around then cross his arm on his chest.

"I-... I..."

"Hey, you !" I was cut off by Taehyung "Yah ! Namjoon don't ignore me !" he shout and I think he was just behind Namjoon"

My eyes wide in fear at the fact that Taehyung knowledge Namjoon in front of the university and I look around to see if someone has heard him. I then let out a breath when I noticed that there wasn't many people left.

"What ?!" Namjoon said turning around with a cold voice.

"Do you know where is Soomi ?"

"Why are you asking me ?"

"Because you're her friend" Taehyung said in a 'duh tone'

"Yes I know where she is" Namjoon replied and I hit him on his back to tell him that he wasn't supposed to say that.

"Where ?"

"Why should I tell you"

Oh my bad then. You're the best Namjoon. As always.

"She's not answering my call"

"Well maybe it's because she doesn't want to talk to you"

"Don't be stupid" Taehyung replied and I could imagine him rolling his eyes. Namjoon laughed and I knew he just made a mistake

"Yah ! Are you mocking me ?!" Taehyung said, gripping Namjoon's collar.

"Yes why ? Is your majesty offended ?!"

"You litlle-" Taehyung said, followed by Namjoon's head turning on the side after my fake boyfriend punched him. "Don't you dare calling me like that !"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Should I said SIR ?" Namjoon said but Taehyung punch him once again and I gasp.

"Listen. I can tolerate that you punched me once with no reason but not twice" Namjoon said and I felt his body tense. He then take a step toward Taehyung but I wrap my arm around his waist before he could do something.