Chapter 11 Charity Party

Soomi's POV

"Please"

"No"

"Please, please, please" Yura repeat one more time

"No"

She has been calling me for 20 minutes and tried to convince me to go with her at a charity party.

"Pretty please"

"No, you know I won't come so why do you even try"

"Because I don't want to be alone and you being a nice best friend, you will agree to come with me"

"Hum... let me think... no"

"It's been a long time you las time came to a charity party"

"Because I don't like it and you should know since you don't like it as well"

"I don't wanna be alone with those person..."

"Then don't go"

"You know I can't. Please just this time"

"You said that the last time"

"I promise it will be the last, please"

"Fine. You won, I'm coming"

"Yay ! I'll pick you up in 2 hours"

"But this is the last"

"Of course, now sorry but I gotta get ready before I pick you"

"Okay, see you later" I said and hang up.

I look at the clothes I was wearing and sigh.

I was still in my pyjamas and I have 2 hours to take a shower, put some decent clothes then go to my parents house to take the dress I'll be wearing at the party.

See, it's been few weeks now since I start "dating" Kim Taehyung so my parents gave me back the code of my apartment.

I was supposed to live at my apartment on weekday because it was closer to my college but I have to sleep at my parents on week end in order to spend more time with them...

My parents told me few days ago that they'll be at a charity party so I won't have to go there since they won't be at home, that's why I'm at my apartment right now on a Saturday.

Of course they invited me but I gladly refused.

But then... Yura decided to call me.

Yura is one of my best friend. Apart from Jiyeon and Namjoon, she's the closest friend I have.

Oh by the way, Yura is NamJoon's big sister. She's 2 years older than both of us but she happened to be the first friend I had when I came back to Seoul.

I quickly took a shower then put a jean on and a tank top before I came out of my apartment.

When I finally arrived at my parents' house, I change my jean and top into a long dress that I knew was prefect for an event like that.

The dress was strapless and floor length. It was dark at the beginning but starting to the waist, there was a shade of colour, who little a little takes over the dark so you could say that at the end, the dress was almost white.

I said almost.

I put on a light make up and let my hair straight on my back.

Just as I put on a black high heel, the ring bell.

Right on time.

**********

"Can't we go back to your house ? Or somewhere else except the party ?" I pouted