Chapter 2 Setting of the contract

Taehyung's POV

"I'm sorry I'm late" Soomi said to my parents and apparently at me too.

"It's okay, we understand. Beside, your parents informed us" my mom said and she kiss her on the cheek. Suddenly, my mom takes her in her arm and Soomi hug her back, as if they were friends that didn't see each other since a long time.

My mom finally pulled away to let my father shaking Soomi's hand.

"Taehyung !" my mom whispered next to me, pulling me back out of my reverie.

"Huh ?"

"What are waiting to greet her ! It isn't polite !"

Great... I'm sure my mom will give me a speech about good manner once we'll go back home...

I look again at Soomi and smirk.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Taehyung." I said and bow as take her hand and kiss it.

She was taken back by 'kiss' and take time before she bow in reply and smile. Her reaction make me smirk even more. It was exactly the reaction I wanted.

Our parents sit back down to their seat and we didn't waste time to follow them.

I stare at Soomi and frown once again. It's really weird but I think I've met her somewhere but I don't know where. Beside, I think something changed. I still don't remember where I saw her but I know she wasn't like this.

She was looking at our parents, listening to the conversation without talking, and after 10 minutes, she makes eyes contact with me. I usually don't care if the girl I was staring at caught me, but when she looks at me, my heart beat faster for few seconds.

**********

We must have made eyes contact for more than 20 minutes now and she didn't even once look away. Usually, girls were embarrassed from my stare and would look away after a moment but she didn't.

"I disagree !" she suddenly said, looking at her parents. I realize that we weren't alone, well I knew it but i kinda forgot about it. It surprises me that Soomi could listen to their conversation during the whole time and keep making eyes contact with me.

But now that I think about it, I've heard her voice. I remember where I saw her.

She was with 2 guards in the hallway earlier. I didn't recognized her at first because I didn't know her well, but she was also different. Her hair were down on her shoulders, curling at the end. She was wearing a white dress, must be by a designer, and she was wearing make up. Not that much, only eyeliners and lipstick.

"Soomi, we can't make it sooner" Object her mother. "It takes time to do the preparation you know"

"I mean it's too soon" she respond

What the hell are they talking about ? What is too soon ?

"Soomi, we can't wait for years"

"I agree with Soomi, it's too soon" I said. I still don't know what are they talking about but I feel like I should be on Soomi's side.

"Taehyung, should I recall you that you already agree with that ?" my mom said raising an eyebrow.

"Agree with what ?" I ask confused and Soomi put her hand on her forehead.

"With the marriage"

"Oh... that" I said, remembering we were here because of the arranged marriage. I've totally forget because of Soomi.