Chapter 22 The Kim's secret part 2

Taehyung's POV

"Hello ?" Soomi said as I call her on her intercom

"It's Taehyung, can you open the door please"

"Sure" she said and second later there was a click, meaning that the door was unlocked.

I push the door and went toward the elevator.

I have no idea why I came here in the first place.

After I was caught by my mom and my brother - if he IS my brother - eavesdropping in the middle of their conversation, I quickly run out the house and climb on my car while Jin and mom yelled my name.

I didn't have a clue where I was driving, I just wanted to go away and it's only when I recover my sense that I released I was in front of Soomi's building.

Once the elevator arrived, I step in and push the button of her floor then I walk in the corridor once I was there.

"Yah Taehyung-ah, it's not because you came here once that you can come here wherever you wa-... What's going on ?" Soomi ask when she open her front door. Her expression changed from joking to a concerned one.

"Can I come in ?..." I ask, my voice broke at the end.

She nod and step on the side to let me in.

I wait for her to close the door before she lead me in the living room and I sit on the sofa.

"Do you want something to drink ? a coffee, tea, water, soda ? Or-" she turn her body toward the kitchen but didn't take a step as if she was scared of leaving me alone.

"No it's okay" I cut her off and she nod once again.

"Hum... do you want to talk about ?...I'm sorry I don't really know if I should say something or not... I'm not the kind of person who would comfort someone..."

"It's okay" I said smiling a little at her "Can you just hug me ?" I ask and I wrap my arm her before she could respond.

She was surprised at first but she then wrap her arm around me and I bury my head between her neck and her shoulder.

The slow movement on my back as she rub it, the smell of her sent from the proximity and her hair covering my head as if she was protecting me from the reality that I was just thrown an hour ago... she was already helping me with only few things.

After a moment Soomi went to make dinner as I lay on the couch and stare at the ceiling.

While we were eating dinner, my phone rang for the twentieth time and quickly put it off.

I saw the look Soomi was wearing as she looks at my phone. She has million of questions in her mind and I know she was curious about what happened but she didn't say anything.

That's what I like about her. She doesn't push to tell her. She's here to comfort me if I need it and wait for me to be ready to tell her. She'll always be there for me no matter what.

**********

I was waken up by the sounds of someone walking in my room.

I open my eyes and found myself in a familiar room but that wasn't my bedroom. I then remember that I am at Soomi's place and sadly, the news that I learned yesterday came back as well in my mind.

"Oh, you woke up ? Good, I didn't know if I had to wake you up since I don't know what time you start today" I heard Soomi said an I turn to see her packing the blanket with what she slept last night.