Chapter 33 Maybe I just wanted to see you

*cough* Are you ready for the chapter ?*cough*

Soomi's POV

A smile form on his face when he noticed me before he pushed himself away from his car then took few strides toward me - ignoring everyone that was gawking at him on his way - and stop right in front of me.

Since he was taller than me, I lift my head to look at him and open my mouth but nothing came out, not knowing what to say.

My reaction must have amused him because his smile wider even more, a smile that communicate happiness. Even his look shows that he's happy. I don't know about why though.

"Hey" he said

That was just a word. A simple word that he said nonchalantly, yet it was enough to makes my heart beat once again.

This is real. He is real. He's standing right in front of me, I can finally see him and hear him. Not through the phone but really hear him.

"Hi..." I said shyly. I don't even know why I'm shy in front of him. The last time we saw each other, I was acting normally around him.

Yeah, but it was more than a month ago...

But even though it has been more then a month, this isn't me.

"What are you doing here ?" I ask crossing my arm.

"Why ? Can't I just be there ?" He replied back, not offended at all, instead he raise an eyebrow at me and smirk, daring me to say no.

"It's not your university"

"I don't know any law that said I can't be in front of an university that isn't mine"

"Yeah but..."

"But ?" He ask, leaning toward me and I had to put back my head. We both know that he won.

"Okay fine you can be here but why are you here ?"

"Oh you know, I just love watching students coming out of their college" he said shrugging

"No, seriously" I said rolling my eyes

"I'm here to see you duh" he said poking my forehead with his forefinger.

"Ouch, don't do that" I said rubbing the spot he touched.

"I didn't even put any strength" he scoffed

"Anyway, what did you want to tell me ?"

"Tell you ?" he ask confused

"Yeah, you said you're here to see me so what did you want to tell me ?"

"Why do you think that I came here to tell you something ?" he ask tilting his head on the side "Maybe I'm here just to see you" he continue "Maybe... Maybe I just wanted to see your pretty face" he said as he lift his left hand and stroke my cheek. The sudden contact made me took a step back but his hand was still there "Maybe it's because I miss these brown eyes... the way you used to look at me like if I was a good guy with no dark past"

"You're a go-" I said but he cut me off by putting his finger on my lips.

"Maybe I just missed these lips... the smile you're having every time you see me, reflecting my own smile when I see you" he add then he draw my jaw line until he reached the end of my jaw line, just right below my ear then his finger went down along my neck and by the time he touched my collarbone, I was totally frozen. "Maybe I missed your hair" he said taking one strand of my hair and curl it around his forefinger.

"T-Taehyung..." I said. I don't know what the hell he's doing to me but I'm sure that if he continue I won't be able to stand anymore on my feet. I can't even support my heart. It feel like it would explode at anytime. He needs to stop whatever he's doing.

He didn't say anything, instead he let go of my hair and lean down toward my face. I shiver when his hot breath brushed my ear as he whispered me those 3 words.

"I miss you"

He didn't say that he loved me or something like that, but that was enough for me. He back away a little but not to far so that his face was close to mine. He then makes eyes contact and I could tell that he was dead serious. He really missed me. Just like I missed him.

"But seriously" he said putting his forehead against mine, "I came here because I need to do something that I should have done earlier" he continue, not looking away.

I didn't even had the time to ask him what it is that suddenly his lips were on mine.

At first, it was a small pressure. A gentle kiss, but then, I close my eyes and his right hand went around my waist, pulling me closer to him as his left hand went at the back of my neck.

Every part of my body that was touching his was burning. I felt like an electricity travel my veins, my heart was beating really fast, so fast that I think it would broke my rib at anytime.

The way Taehyung makes me feel is so indescribable. I have no word for it, it's so strong.

Eventually, we had to pull away to take our breath and also when someone around us cough, making me realize that we weren't alone.

I shyly look down and Taehyung laugh at my reaction then wrap both of his arm around me, holding me tight.

"Sorry" I said, turning my head a little on the side so that I could see Jiyeon at the same spot she was before Taehyung kissed me, although it seemed like she took a step away. Or maybe it's just my imagination.

"I don't really mind, I looked away as soon as he came close to you, just know that there are other people around" she said eyeing the students that were hanging in front of the university.

I lift my head and noticed that all of them were looking at me, shock was reflecting on their face but they quickly look away when Taehyung glares at them.

__________

Author's Note

They finally kissed !!! Yay !

I know it's a short chapter, I tried to describe it as much as I could and make it the most realistic as possible but it's still hard. I hope you still liked the chapter :)