Chapter 18 Now I have to deal with her...

Soomi's POV

As I wake up, I try to sit up but a weight was stopped me to do so. I open my eyes and saw Taehyung's arm on my stomach.

I must have moved while I slept because instead of having my back at Taehyung, I was now laying on my back.

I turn my head to the right to see a sleepy cute guy. There was a smile on his face. I wondered what makes him smile like that.

I tried to move his arm from me but he groan and roll up, wrapping even more his arm around me.

"Taehyung-ah" I whispered but in response there was another groan.

I gently shake his shoulder but he turn away, giving me his back.

Oh and by turning away, he took all of the blanket with him, letting me freeze...

At least I was free.

I stood up and I took some clothes from my wardrobe before I went in the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done, I put on the clothes that I had chosen earlier then walk back in the living room.

Taehyung was now waken up, his eyes divert around the room.

"I was wondering where did you left when I woke up until I heard the water" Taehyung said without looking at me. He must have heard me closing the bathroom's door.

"Hello to you too" I said rolling my eyes

"Good morning" Taehyung said as he sit up in the bed then he flash me a smile.

"Well you seem to be in a good mood"

"Yeah, I've dreamed of you" he said winking at me "and you're the first person I see since I woke up, what a way to start a good day huh ?"

"Good day only to you. I wanna get back to sleep"

"Yeah but another time" he said and he put off the cover then he stood up.

I look at him and I almost gulp at the sight of him being shirtless and his bed hairstyle.

I said almost because second later I burst of laughing.

"What's funny ?" He ask confused

"You should see yourself in the mirror" I said pointing at my jogging he was wearing then I laugh once again and put my hand on my stomach.

My pink jogging that was a little bigger for me was too small for him, so small that it reach between his foot and his knee. And it doesn't fit him at all.

I wonder why I didn't noticed that last night.

I was probably too much staring at his abs to see that...

"Yah ! Don't laugh at me ! I told you that I didn't want to wear it" he said crossing his arm on his chest.

"I understand now why you didn't want to" I said stopping but then I look at him once again and laugh.

I was laughing for a long time as Taehyung frown but then he suddenly smirk and I stop laughing. Oh oh, I don't like this smirk...

"Well, I still can put it off" he said putting his hand on his hips and I quickly turn around as he was about to slowly put it down.

"No ! Put it back !" I shout closing my eyes even if I couldn't see him

"Only if you promise to not laugh"

"I promise" I said without thinking

"Alright. You can turn back now" he said and I open my eyes but I didn't turn