Last Bonus Chapter

Taehyung's POV

It's only when Soomi grince that I realized that I might have shake her too hard.

"Sorry" I said putting my hands back to my side. "but how ? How did you convince my mom ? It's impossible that she agreed" I said flabbergasted.

My parents trained me to become their heirs ever since I was born. I had all those lesson about how to speak in a formal way, how a man has to act and all those stuff.

Sure my brother had the same things but he only had few lesson about it then they left him alone.

I even had to work at my parents during summer holidays every year.

They made me study law and all the business subject after I finished high school.

There is no way my mom would let go all of these years in a matter of second just because I want to be an idol...

Except if...

My eyes wide as I remember something.

In my whole life, the only moment my mom left me alone was when I said I wanted to date my girlfriend - now ex-girlfriend.

At first she didn't agree but at the end she let it go because...

BECAUSE MY BROTHER PROMISED TO LEAVE !

No.

No this can't happen.

Not again.

Please.

I quickly look at my brother but he looked normal, happy with Yura.

It doesn't seemed like he was about to leave.

However...

A lot of things came in my mind.

Soomi leaving because something came out.

Soomi not answering her phone.

Soomi wearing a dress with her hair in a bun.

The sadness in Soomi's smile...

I look up at Soomi in horror when the idea of Soomi leaving came in my mind.

No. It's impossible.

My mom doesn't like Soomi but she didn't try anything to make her leave. Of course I know it's because she knows that if she do I'll protect my girlfriend and that there is a high chance that I won't talk ever again to my mom. But this time it's different. What if...

What if Soomi offer to leave if my mom let me becoming an idol ?

I don't know how I look like right now but whatever it is, Soomi quickly shake her head as if she read my thoughts.

"Don't worry I'm not leaving" she announce

"Then how... ?"

"I told your mom that I would take the lead of your family business instead of you"

"But you can't take my place. You aren't part of the family"

"I do now" Soomi said then she took something in her purse.

A little box.

W-What ?!

"I know it's usually the guy that ask but" she start then crouched down until one of her knee touch the ground.

Suddenly, there was a silence in the room and everyone was watching at us.

"Kim Taehyung, will you marry me ?" Soomi ask as she makes eyes contact and open the little box that show 2 rings.

"But... You said it was too soon... You said you didn't want to marry me yet" I said confused "I refuse to marry you by force" I continue and disappointment shows on her face. I lift her up and put my hand at each side of her face. "I love you Park Soomi, I love you so much and I want to marry you. But not like that. I don't want to marry you just because it's a way to make my mom agreeing. I'll find another way. WE'LL find another way. And if we don't then it's okay. But I don't want to force you in any way. I want to make it in a proper way" I declare then I kiss her.

"Beside, you made me look like a fool because the man is supposed to make the demand, not the other way" I said between kisses and she laugh against my lips.

"We're in 21st century. A woman can ask if she want to" she said lifting her chin and this time I was the one who laugh.

Because she was cute and is right. I wasn't mocking her.

"Taehyung" Soomi said when we pulled away to take our breath.

"Hum ?"

"I'm marrying you because I love you. It's true that I think we're too young. Yes I'm doing it because I want you to realize your dream but I don't really care at the end. I've never knew what I wanted to do in the future but last night, I looked at you sleeping next to me and that's when I knew that in the future I want to be by your side for ever. It doesn't matter about the job I'm doing. All I need is you"

THE END OF THE BONUS CHAPTER

__________

Last author's note

Hey hey hey ! So here is the end of the bonus chapter (obviously). There was so many bonus chapter... *sigh*

I hope you liked it tho :)

I end it in a way that you can imagine the rest. They didn't really said that they are going to get married since Taehyung didn't say his second answer but I'll let it up to you. Whether you think it's too soon and imagine that they will get married much later. Whether you think Taehyung changed his mind and agreed to marry Soomi. Or you can also imagine that they broke up after few months and end up with someone else...

As for the sequel of A year with you, I'm sorry to announce you that but I won't make it. Not right now. I don't know when I will make it. Maybe in a year. Maybe in 5 years... I don't know.

I've had the story line in my head and all but I'm not satisfied with it so I decide to not make it until I find a better story line that still fit the plot I have in my mind.

To not make you hopeful for nothing, let's just say that I'm not doing it and that I may never do it.

However, I want to thanks to all of you for keeping reading this book, even after the end :)

Which end did you prefer ? The official one or this end ?

Oh and before I forget, If you want to keep reading my book, I just made a new book called 'Forbidden'. It's a BTS Fanfiction.

Here's the description :

Ever since she started dancing and singing in her bedroom, Amy wanted to becomes an idol.

She didn't know how but it felt like it was her faith.

A faith that was about to happen when she got a call from the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment.

Her excitement however slow down as took in reality what being an idol really means.

Responsibilities, pression, lack of sleep, paparazzi, scandals...

And as if it wasn't already enough, here comes JungKook, the maknae of BTS.

The sudden attraction she felt toward him scared her so much that she took it as a mission to avoid him.

She can't let it becomes more than a simple attraction.

She doesn't trust guys. Not after her last break up.

Most of all, she can't date him.

Actually, she was forbidden to date.

__________

Remember that I'm not forcing you to read it. It's okay if you don't want to :)