Chapter 15 What ?!

Soomi's POV

"What are you doing here ?!" Namjoon ask, shocked to see me at his bus station.

"Waiting for the bus"

"Your bus is on the other way, plus if you're going to work, you usually go by walking" he said frowning

"I'm not going to work. I cancelled it today"

"But you never cancelled your work"

"There is a first time for everything"

"Then where are you going ? At your parents ?"

"I'm going to see Taehyung"

"Arg, this guy once again..." he said pinching his nose

"What about him ?"

"I don't like him"

"You don't even know him" I said rolling my eyes.

Okay, I know I didn't like him first too but I can't help but defend him.

"Of course I know him !"

"How ?"

"I just know him okay... You should stay away from him. He's bad new"

"You're judging him by his reputation that's all"

"No, I'm not. I know him. I've heard about him by someone who knows him pretty well. He may not know me but trust me I know him. At first I was like you too. I thought that he wasn't as bad as people says, but no. I was wrong. I saw him breaking a girl's heart and he won't hesitate do the same to you. He's a player Soomi. Just like his brother..."

"You know his brother ?!" I ask shocked

"You really should stay away from him" he said not answering my question.

"He's not like the other !"

"Whatever. You're going at his house ?"

"No, I'm going at his college"

"But you don't like people at his college"

"I'll just avoid them"

"Okay, I'll go with you then"

"You don't like them" I said frowning

"I know. But I'll still walk you there and go away as soon as he'll come out"

"Thank you" I said smiling

"That's what best friend are" he said smiling back

**********

After we took the bus, we walk until we were in front of his college and waited for Taehyung on a bench.

"Okay, I'll go now" Namjoon said when we heard the ring bell. Few bodyguards came in front of the gate to do their job.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome. But Soomi ?"

"Hum ?"

"You really should stay away from him. I'm telling you this because I care about you. I don't want you to be hurt"

"I know, thank you" I said and I hug him, he then left.

The bench wasn't that far from the university and some of the student saw me. Some glares at me but others looks like they were afraid of me.

I frown and look toward the gate. The bodyguard must have recognized me because when I look at them, they bow.

Then, the student pull apart, making a way to show Taehyung, JungKook and Jimin walking like they were the leader of the school.

I roll my eyes and stood up to walk toward them.

However, I stop few second later when a girl walk past by me. She didn't saw me because she was looking at a paper. I don't even think that I've seen her before but I was shocked when she walk past the bodyguard and came in the school.

Why was I shocked ?

Simple. She wasn't wearing an uniform, which mean she isn't supposed to be allow to come in the college except if she has some relation with someone who has a high position in the college.

You know, like I did to come in the other day.

But that's not all.

She was too busy to look at the paper she was reading that she bumped into a guy.

And this guy is none other than Taehyung - who by the way didn't see her since he was talking with his friends.

"I'm sorry" she said bowing and standing up.

I couldn't see the look she has because she had her back at me but I could see Taehyung's reaction when he saw her.

At first he was angry, ready to scold at the person who bumped into him, but it was quickly replaced with shock as he looks at her... before his expression soften. Probably recognizing her.

"O-Oppa...." the girl said and Taehyung didn't move.

Wait. Did she call him Oppa ?! As... a girlfriend call her boyfriend ?

No, I must be wrong. Maybe she's his sister or maybe they're just friend but close enough for her to call him oppa.

"What is she doing here ?" Someone said not that far from me.

"Omo ! She's back ?!"

"Since when Taehyung's girlfriend is here ? I thought she left ?!"

"No ! My chance with TaeTae are gone ! Not when she's here"

Student keep talking about the girl and I did the only thing who came in my mind.

I run away from this university.

Namjoon was right. He was just playing with me. He already has a girlfriend. He'll just end up breaking my heart.