Chapter 35 Being unmasked

Soomi's POV

"Babe" Taehyung said seductively as he walks toward me.

"Y-Yeah ?" I stutter, taking a step back.

"Do you know what day is it today ?" He ask, taking few more step.

"No... what day is it ?"

"It's the day you'll be mine forever"

"Really ?" I ask surprised, how can I forget this day.

"Yeah"

He stop only few inch away from me then start to leaning and I close my eyes, ready for what will happen next but I just had the time to feel his breath against my lips that suddenly he back away.

I open my eyes and look at him confused and he just shake his head, holding a laugh.

"What-" I start but then he put his finger on my mouth, shutting me.

"You'll get your kiss when you'll be ready"

"Ready for what ?" I ask, frowning and pout at the same time.

"Just wake up and you'll know"

"Huh ?"

I open my eyes, for real this time and found myself in a familiar room.

I look at my phone and groan when I noticed that it was already 7:25 am.

Damn, I'm gonna be late for my first class...

However, my mood lighten up as I notice a little light on my phone - that was on my nightstand - meaning I had a new message and a smile spread on my face after I unlock it.

[Hey babe, you slept well ? ♡] Taehyung send me

[Pretty good, too bad I woke up...] I text back

[Why ? You dreamed of me ? ;) ]

[If only you knew...]

[What ?]

[Nothing... listen I gotta go or I'll be late]

[Okay, I'll come to your uni later]

[Aww you miss me already]

[You have no idea]

[I miss you]

[If I could I would come right now but I don't want your parents to be mad at me for stopping from going to school]

[Hey ! I'm a big girl ! I can do whatever I want >.< ]

[You're not a big girl, you're my girl, now go before I really drive to your apartment]

[Alright alright, see you later :-* ]

[♡]

I was smiling like an idiot while I was talking with Tae Tae but now I was even more late than earlier.

It was 7:35 and I have 25 minutes to be at my college.

I quickly send a message at Jiyeon, telling her to not wait for me at the bus station because I will be late.

Once she replied, I rushed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, put my uniform on then walk out the bathroom.

I took few snack in the kitchen and put them in my bag, along with my phone then slide in my boots before I close the door.