The Battle For Trost District (Part 1)

Attack On Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Part 3

Meanwhile inside, (Y/N)'s room, he was sleeping on his bed peacefully until his eyebrows frowned and a small bit of sweat trickled down his face. He then squirms and grunts as he hears the screams from his past.

Young (Y/N):"NOOOO!!!!"

Flashes of him reaching out to his parents appeared, including the image of the Armored Titan. (Y/N) widens his eyes and sat up from his bed, gasping. He panted heavily as he looked around his room before sighing.

(Y/N):"A dream..."

Morning came and (Y/N) was now walking down Trost. He kept walking down until he sees Eren waving at him.

Eren:"Hey, (Y/N)! Over here!"

(Y/N):"*walking over to him,waving* Yo, Eren. What's up?"

Eren:"Nothing much. I had a dream last night, actually."

(Y/N):"Really? What was it all about?"

Eren:"I couldn't remember it honestly. But Armin said I've been crying out in my sleep. I wonder what it was all about."

(Y/N):"That's strange but we do often forget what our dreams are about. Besides, based on what you're telling me, it sounded it was a nightmare so I guess it's alright if you don't remember it."

Eren:"Yeah, that makes sense. Anyway, we're assigned to clean the cannons on the top of Wall Rose. You going?"

(Y/N):"Of course."

Eren:"Awesome!"

(Y/N):"By the way, have you seen Mikasa around?"

Eren:"Oh, Mikasa? She's assigned somewhere else along with Armin. Why?"

(Y/N):"Nothing, I was just asking. Come on, let's head to cannon duty or else we'll be late."

Eren:"Right!"

Later, the two of them arrived at the top of Wall Rose where they start cleaning one of the cannons. 

Eren:"What?! You're gonna join the Survey Corps,Connie? You're number eight, right?You were going on and on about joining the Military Police. Naturally, the Military Police Brigade's a wiser choice but still..."

Connie:"*cleaning* Yeah, I know!"

Eren:"But..."

Mina:"*walking to them* It looks like your speech yesterday made an impact on him, Eren. *looks at (Y/N)* Oh hi, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N):"Hi, Mina."

Connie:"*turning to them* That's not true! It was Jean! There's no way I'm letting myself be in the same branch with a horse face like him!"

(Y/N):"That doesn't explain why you decided to join the Survey Corps."

Connie:"Shut up! I was the one who decided for myself!"

(Y/N):"Don't get so embarrassed about that. Sometimes even when you know what you should do, you still hesitate to follow through."

Thomas:"*walking to them* He's right. Besides, you're not the only one."

(Y/N):"You too, Thomas?"

Thomas:"Yeah. After the advise you gave me and Mina, we decided that we join the Survey Corps just like you."