Hero (Part 2)

Attack on Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Opening:

Part 34

Armin:"That's the plan, Eren....All that's left now is to carry it out. If we can just trick Bertholdt....This battle..Will be won..."

Armin clung on the hair of Eren's Titan form as the Titan gets up from its unconscious state. He sits up and his eyes glared when he sees the Colossal Titan/Bertholdt slowly making his way towards him.

Meanwhile, Y/N, Mikasa, Connie, Sasha, and Jean head their way towards Reiner/The Armored Titan who was a few meters away from where they are at. Reiner/The Armored Titan turns his head and notices the incoming Scouts heading to his direction. He clenches his fists and began running towards them.

Jean:"Got that?! Just believe that Armin and Eren will be able to take care of Bertholdt! Our job is to keep Reiner away from those two! Fly around close enough to him that it'll draw his attention!"

Y/N, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie: Right!"

They sped up, heading even closer towards Reiner/The Armored Titan. But as they did, Reiner/The Armored Titan sprinted past them, much to their surprise.

Sasha:"Huh?!"

Connie:"He ignored us?!"

Jean:"Dammit! Is he trying to focus on Eren?!"

Y/N then eyed on the nape of the Armored Titan/Reiner. At that moment, there was a chance and he just saw it.

Y/N:"Guess we'll have to change some things in the plan. Mikasa, with me!"

Mikasa:"On it!"

The two of them zipped forward, chasing Reiner/The Armored Titan down.

Jean:"Huh? Y/N! Mikasa!"

Y/N takes out the HF Muramasa Blade and speeds his way towards his target.  Mikasa does the same as she readies her thunder spear and fires it directly at Reiner/The Armored Titan's leg. Y/N darts over and slashes his blade at Reiner's/The Armored Titan's left leg, destroying pieces of its armor and injuring his leg. Blood splattered on the nearby structured and the Armored Titan/Reiner lets out a gasp.

Mikasa then follows this up by throwing a Thunder Spear at Reiner's/The Armored Titan's right leg. The spear exploded once comes in contact with the leg, causing Reiner/The Armored Titan to trip over and fall on the ground.

Jean:"Hey!"

Mikasa:"If we can't get Reiner's attention...Our only option is to stop him now for good. We protect Eren and Armin from here."

Jean's eyes went to Reiner/The Armored Titan and knew that Mikasa was right. This was their chance to strike and they have to take it before the chance gets taken away from them.

Jean:"Yeah...All right!"

Connie:"Hey, we've only got three thunder spears left! Dammit, but...!"

Sasha:"We'll just have to try...Because..."

Y/N, Mikasa, Jean, Connie and Sasha went up in the air, closing in on Reiner as they put their blades on the ready.

Sasha:"If we don't fight...We can't win!"

Reiner/The Armored Titan sits up from the ground and watches as his enemies fly around him, unsure what they had planned in mind.

Reiner's thoughts:*What?! What just hit me?! How did they break my armored legs in a single blow?! I don't remember anything. After that moment...Bertholdt...What in the world...happened to me?*