The Battle For Trost District (Part 3)

Attack on Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Part 5

Eren:"Every last one of these animals...that's on this earth..."

???:"Eren, wake up! Eren!"

Eren:"More...kill more....I want to kill more...many..more...I'll kill you all."

???:"Wake up, Eren!"

???:"Eren?"

Eren suddenly opens his eyes to see (Y/N) and Armin looking at him with shocked and horrified looks on their faces. He looks around to see Mikasa standing protectively over them as a few Garrison soldiers surrounded them.

Eren:"Huh?

Mikasa:"*over the distance* Ereh!"

(Y/N):"Eren, you're finally awake! What the hell happened to you?"

Armin:"Can you move on your own? Eren, can you hear us? Please tell us everything you know! I know they'll understand!"

Eren:"(Y/N)? Armin? Wh-What's going on?"

Garrison Soldier 1:"*whispering* Hey, did you hear that? He said "I'll kill you all!" "

Garrison Soldier 2:"Yeah, I heard it. He was talking about us! He wanted to devour us..."

Eren looked around, confused and is unable to the grasp the situation. He was confused why the Garrison Soldiers were raising their blades at him. That is until he looks at his arm and leg. He could've sworn they were severed when he saved both (Y/N) and Armin. Eren then snaps out of his thoughts as he hears Kitz's voice.

Kitz:"*from the the top of the Wall* Cadet Yeager! It seems that you've regained consciousness! Your present behavior constitutes treason against the human race! You, Cadets (L/N), Ackerman and Arlert's lives will depend on how you answer my questions! If you attempt to deceive me or make any move...I will not hesitate to blow you apart."

Eren:"Huh?"

Kitz:"I'll ask you plainly. What are you? Are you a man? Or a Titan?"

Eren was extremely confused and looked around to see the Garrison soldiers looking at him with fear in their eyes.

Eren's thoughts:*What kind of question is that? Why are they looking at me like that? It's like they're looking at a monster."

Eren:"Sir, I...I don't understand the question!"

Kitz:"Do I look like a fool, you monster?! Play dumb again and I'll blow you to smithereens in an instant! You won't have to change into a Titan!"

Eren was shocked. Changed into a Titan? How can a human like him do something like that? After all, he did want to kill every last Titan but hearing all of this was...too unbelievable. There's no way he, himself, could be an enemy.

Kitz:"Everyone saw it! The moment you came out of the Titan's carcass! Right now, Wall Rose is being breached by Titans of an unknown type, like you! Even if you are part of a Cadet squad honored by the King, even if you wretches are royally recognized Cadet soldiers, it's appropriate to eliminate you before you can become dangerous! I know I'm right! The Armored Titan that destroyed Wall Maria could appear again, even now! Humanity is on the brink of extinction! We cannot allow ourselves to fail as we did five years ago!"