Utgard Castle (Part 2)

Attack on Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Part 16

Back at the tower, all hope was seemingly lost for all of them.  Most of the Scouts were eaten and the castle was slowly falling apart.

(Y/N) watched and looked down below to see the Titans slowly destroying the castle they were at. He grips on his blade tightly and his fist shook as the rage inside him starts to fuel up.

Connie:"Blast it...So do we just..Sit here, wait for the tower to collapse and get eaten? Can't we do something? Can't we? *slams his fist on the wall* Isn't there anything we can do?!"

Everyone was silent as Connie looks down in frustration.

Connie:"I just wanted it to have some meaning, you know? Our mission's half-finished and now we're gonna be wipe out?"

(Y/N) looked around to see his friends looking away, unsure what to do or say. He looks back down the castle and Titans continued destroying the castle slowly.

He steps up on the edge and everyone looks at him in surprise.

(Y/N):"No. Not yet. It's not over yet."

Christa:"*concerned* (Y/N), wait!"

Before she could do anything, (Y/N) falls from the edge and went down to kill the Titans.

Christa:"(Y/N)!"

(Y/N) lets out a roar as he lands on a Titan's nape and slashes at it before killing the others. ONe by one, a few Titans fell and (Y/N) kept on killing the Titans surrounding the castle.

Concerned, Christa rushes towards the deceased bodies of Lynne and Henning, trying to search for a weapon.

Ymir:"Christa! What on earth do you think you're doing?!"

Christa:"I want to fight too! I have to help (Y/N) down there!"

Ymir:"It's too dangerous out there!"

Christa:"I can't let him die! And I know you won't let him either!"

Ymir:"I....*sighs* Please, don't tell me you're still going on about that. Don't use the officer's deaths. They didn't die so you'd have an excuse to commit suicide."

Christa:"That..That's not what.."

Ymir:"You're not like Connie, (Y/N) or those officers! You don't really think, "I don't want to die." You've always tried to think of a way to martyr yourself so everyone will praise you right?"

Christa:"I...I..I don't.."

Ymir:"Christa, maybe yoou forgot about this but...This is probably the end. Try to remember the promise you made when we trained on those snowy mountains."

Christa hung her head low and looks down to see (Y/N), who continuously kills the Titans nonstop and blood was splattered on his suit.

The sun then rose as (Y/N) continued killing the Titans. He lands on the ground and panted heavily as a few Titans slowly approached him.

(Y/N)'s thoughts:*No. Not here. I can't...*

He grips on his blade tighter and redies his weapon.

(Y/N)'s thoughts:*That's right. You're gonna pay. I'll tear and rip you all to pieces!*

(Y/N) dashes towards the Titans and began killing them one by one. A Titan tries to grab him but (Y/N) twists his body, slicing the Titan's arm into bits before getting to its nape and slashes it.