April 30th?

Attack on Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Special Chapter #1

(A/N: This takes place sometime after Season 1)

Somewhere at the Barracks, (Y/N) and Mikasa were sitting on the bench, talking to each other.

(Y/N):"So, got any more stories you want to tell me?"

Mikasa:"Well, I'm not sure but... there is one that I want to tell you. But don't tell Eren I told you about this."

(Y/N):"Sure. What's it about?"

Mikasa:"Hmm, do you want to know about the time Eren cried?"

(Y/N):"Cried? Over what?"

Mikasa later told him and as soon as she told him that, the two of them began bursting out, laughing.

(Y/N):"*laughing* Oh! I never thought he could cry over that! *laughing*"

Mikasa:"Right? *laughing* Ah, he was such a child back then."

(Y/N):"Now that you said it, Eren's always been a like a child. He complains sometimes, he's pretty loud and can be a little annoying too."

Mikasa:"You're not entirely wrong about that. *chuckles* So anyways, I've been meaning to ask you this ever since you got enhanced."

(Y/N):"What is it?"

Mikasa:"They codenamed you "Raiden". Where did that come from? Or was that something you made up for yourself?"

(Y/N):"I got it from a Japanese term in which the word Raiden hails from: thunder and lightning. The "rai" part of Raiden means thunder and "den" is electric, so "Raiden" is basically "lightning bolt".

Mikasa:"Ah, I see. Raiden...that sounds suiting. I like it."

(Y/N):"Thanks but there's one more thing about it, though."

Mikasa:"What is it?"

(Y/N):"I got it when you told me that I was the lightning in the rain back in Trost. It was something that kept me going and..I decided to come up with that codename to honor you."

Mikasa:"*blushes and smiles* You don't have to do that."

(Y/N):"Why not? Those words of yours were the ones that inspired me to keep going, Mikasa and I want to thank you for that. *puts his palm on her cheek* I love you."

Mikasa:"*nuzzles on his palm and kisses it* I love you too."

(Y/N) smiled softly as the two of them kiss each other before pulling away shortly. After they pulled away, Mikasa smiled and leaned on his shoulder. (Y/N) lets her and wraps his around her shoulder as she leaned in on him.

Mikasa:"Hey, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"Yeah?"

Mikasa:"Do you know what day it is, today?"

(Y/N):"Um...April 30th?"

Mikasa:"*nodding* Mhm."

(Y/N):"Is there something special about it?"

Mikasa:"Isn't there?"

(Y/N):"I can't remember. I'm sorry."

Mikasa:"Don't worry. I'm sure you can."

Scout:"*walking over to them* There you are you two! There's an expedition outside the Walls coming up. You guys will be joining the recon squad."

(Y/N):"*surprised* There is? Sorry, I don't think I was informed of it. But, we'll be on our way. *to Mikasa* Let's go, Mikasa."