The Last Charge

Attack on Titan: The Rules of Nature (Male Raiden! Reader x Mikasa Ackerman)

Opening:

Part 32

Bertholdt/The Colossal Titan slowly heads its way to the Walls, causing the fire to spread even more throughout Shiganshina District. Just from the side, a few meters away from him, was Eren/The Attack Titan, who roared as loud as he can in order to gain its attention.

 Just from the side, a few meters away from him, was Eren/The Attack Titan, who roared as loud as he can in order to gain its attention

It roared again, this time even louder but Bertholdt/The Colossal Titan still didn't notice him.

Jean:"Yell, Eren! Don't let Bertholdt get any closer to that Wall!"

Then, Bertholdt/The Colossal Titan/ paused himself and it turns its head. facing Eren/The Attack Titan and the Scouts.

Y/N:"There! He noticed!"

But then, Bertholdt/The Colossal Titan turned away and continued heading to the Wall.

Jean:"Huh?! Is that rat ignoring us?! He must know we don't want him going there!!"

Connie:"Now what do we do, Jean?! At this rate-"

Jean:"I know that!! Eren! We're gonna stop that beanpole from moving another step!!"

Connie:"But...How?! What could we do to stop him?!"

Sasha:"The hot steam he produces means we can't get close enough, right?!"

Sasha:"The hot steam produces means we can't get close enough, right?!"

Jean:"I told you, I know that!! But right now, we just have to try whatever we can!! We'll do something to figure out his weakness!!"

Y/N:"Me and Mikasa will do it. You guys distract him. Connie, give me the thunder spears."

Connie:"All right!"

Connie discards the thunder spears and gave them to Y/N and Mikasa. The two equipped the thunder spears and readied themselves.

Jean:"Armin, you observe from farther back!! And you'd better stop your crying! You just have to believe that we'll figure something out!!"

Armin:"*nervous* Yeah!"

Jean:"Everyone! Scatter!!"

Everyone got off Eren and went off to their part of the operation. Eren ran towards Bertholdt/The Colossal Titan and roared as he wrapped his arms around its leg, pushing him back using all of his strength.

Eren's thoughts:*Don't look down on me like that. The only thing you're good at is being huge!!"

Eren/The Attack Titan lets out another roar as he kept pushing back. He manages to slightly do so and his comrades watched with surprise.